***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default ***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!

As my first, official decree being the new Mod of Emerald - I've decided on a few, slight changes based on the current situation outside our little safe haven, and I want all of you, the denizens of our fair city, to be Ok with how I'm going to run this....

So - first and formost: THIS IS A SOCIAL SUB-FORUM, and shall be treated as such. It is invite-only, and does not show up to general lurkers who don't have an account. As such, we can be a bit more free with ourselves here, as we are gathering here for social purposes only.

We do have to observe some niceties....the obvious ones....no cursing, no BLATANT sexual references (innuendo is more than welcome here!!) no flaming or picking fights. Just use your common sense as legal adults - I assume you all have that.

Most of our threads have veered off topic, and I like it that way. I refuse to stifle the creative process in here, and veering off topic is what socialization is all about. I will leave these threads in place to wander drunkenly across the landscape as they will.... and continue to enjoy them.

There are SOME threads that are on topic, and I would like to keep them that way. They will, very shortly, be marked ***ON TOPIC*** in the title.....that way, everyone knows which threads are clean. If you post a new thread you want to stay on topic, please use the same formatting in the title, or risk it wandering away from you.

From time to time, I might retire threads, but I really don't see the need to, at this point. When we get tired of a particular thread, it just goes to the bottom of the list, and I consider that to be retired all in and of itself.

Now.....let's have some fun here, people!!!

Vicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah View Post
    As my first, official decree being the new Mod of Emerald - I've decided on a few, slight changes based on the current situation outside our little safe haven, and I want all of you, the denizens of our fair city, to be Ok with how I'm going to run this....

So - first and formost: THIS IS A SOCIAL SUB-FORUM, and shall be treated as such. It is invite-only, and does not show up to general lurkers who don't have an account. As such, we can be a bit more free with ourselves here, as we are gathering here for social purposes only.

We do have to observe some niceties....the obvious ones....no cursing, no BLATANT sexual references (innuendo is more than welcome here!!) no flaming or picking fights. Just use your common sense as legal adults - I assume you all have that.

Most of our threads have veered off topic, and I like it that way. I refuse to stifle the creative process in here, and veering off topic is what socialization is all about. I will leave these threads in place to wander drunkenly across the landscape as they will.... and continue to enjoy them.

There are SOME threads that are on topic, and I would like to keep them that way. They will, very shortly, be marked ***ON TOPIC*** in the title.....that way, everyone knows which threads are clean. If you post a new thread you want to stay on topic, please use the same formatting in the title, or risk it wandering away from you.

From time to time, I might retire threads, but I really don't see the need to, at this point. When we get tired of a particular thread, it just goes to the bottom of the list, and I consider that to be retired all in and of itself.

Now.....let's have some fun here, people!!!

Vicks
    Thats where I went wrong!!!..I never posted "On Topic" on my threads!!!(preparing all of my brand new inuendos as we speak!!)The Wiz
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Ultra Member

Wiz you did a fabulous job! But as you know we learn as we go. I just like the fact you guys are open to new ideas for fun and education.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor Wizard View Post
    Thats where I went wrong!!!..I never posted "On Topic" on my threads!!!(preparing all of my brand new inuendos as we speak!!)The Wiz

I simply can't wait for the inuendo -

Wiz - you built a fantastic city for me to run - NEVER put yourself down for that - 'cause you know I'll always love ya lots for it!!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I simply can't wait for the inuendo -

Wiz - you built a fantastic city for me to run - NEVER put yourself down for that - 'cause you know I'll always love ya lots for it!!!!
    We should call you "Papa Wiz" or something like that!!! Look what you gave birth to!!!
    Um..........or not!!!!! I don't know what it is with me and the music today., but it is what it is!!! Here's one for all of us here, but especially you Wiz!!!...(Now I sound like a frigging DJ!!!)

YouTube - We Built This City

gep
    Moved On

Ah a friendly playground! Thank you Vicks!

And thank you Wiz for starting it!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nope won't stay on topic ....no can do... not gonna happen..not in this lifetime. AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME EITHER!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe52 View Post
    We should call you "Papa Wiz" or something like that!!! Look what you gave birth to!!!
    Um..........or not!!!!! I don't know what it is with me and the music today., but it is what it is!!! Here's one for all of us here, but especially you Wiz!!!...(Now I sound like a frigging DJ!!!)

YouTube - We Built This City
    BM.....can we just say "Created"...the other sounds too painful to me!!The Wiz!(Sounds like a group song to me BM....Thanks!)
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fenez View Post
    Nope won't stay on topic ....no can do... not gonna happen..not in this lifetime. AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME EITHER!

Wanna bet???? Behave or I'll get the whips!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Wanna bet???? Behave or I'll get the whips!

And that is gonna change things how???

Gotta go with fenez here.....
    ********************cue music from thread/ghost busters********************
    Who ya gonna call?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast