Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Belgian import seized - anyone help?

hi
    this is maybe a bit late but im from belgium and juice with nicotine is completly forbidden to import here
    sad i know i order mostly in holland the company uses a shipping directly so no border control
    the sad thing is i cant try out some american juice or a shop must have it but thats is really rare to find here

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sorry to hear that mate, Ty for sharing.

Perhaps one day all our governments will truly care about their people.

It starts with a dream.

Vapeing for Freedom

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Do find this a bit strange. Been ordering juice from all over the world, never had any problems. Every two weeks orders from aroma, bobas on the way, fluid in the house, no prob... Hope this will stay the same and they keep away from our stuff

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Just came into this thread... Pity! We Mexicans are facing a worse situation. A ****** *** **** of a beaurocrat, the Commissioner for the Reduction of Health Risks asked customs for the seizure of anything related to e-cigarettes (and got it). The arguments given were a) that they haven't tested and proved them unharmful to health and b) that they haven't been demonstrated a valid smoke reduction therapy. Of course they aren't taking for valid all the studies already made abroad. Senate demanded the lift of the ban but the commission are (successfully) dragging their feet.

Vapers in Mexico are sure BT, BP and The Taxman are behind this.

A copuple of weeks ago customs seized two shipments for me, one from Austria with an Erlkönigin and another from Kidney Puncher with a pair of mech mods and RDA's for relatives struggling with the coffin nails. Fortunately I have a relative in Laredo TX who is coming to visit in 4 days and she already has the packages. Since she travels on an American passport her luggage won't be touched.
    Just when I thought pipe smoking was fussy... I found vaping is messy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12