Kir Fanis/Gr-modders.com *Tanks-clear windows-accessories - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Kir Fanis/Gr-modders.com *Tanks-clear windows-accessories

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello, Im a big fan of your products, I have many of your wonderful drip tips, carto tanks etc. I ve been seeing a new item around, its a great idea , but unfortunately cheaply made. They are special 510 connection/adapters that are used with cartomizer tanks that allow one to control the air intake. I cant find the place I saw it, was very inexpensive, but it would be cool to have something that screws down on a 510 connection like that and then put your device on top, for a no-gap, air flow.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

coming soon mate
    anavidfan likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wonderful, I wont waste my money on the cheap ones then, thank you so much. Keep up the wonderful work. Your products are a work of art. now if you can make a mouthpiece for a certain Greek atomizer that will allow us to use our own drip tips, that would make many many people so happy. I love my beautiful expensive drip tips and hate that I cant use them on my favorite Greek stainless steel atomizer.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

Full Member Supporting Member

What can I say but, very, very, very nice and well worth the wait to be shipped to the U.S.
    I saw Phil Busardo's review about a month ago and that was all I needed to place my order of a Prive tank and matching drip tip. I kept looking every day, maybe 100 times each day at the tracking of my packaged shipped and the information never changed from when it first left Greece. Boy was I getting bummed. But that's USPS for you.
    Then yesterday this little box was in my mailbox. And inside was this little tank and cool looking tip. I had ordered some LR carto's about a week ago and never had carto's that needed to be punched. When I saw the size of the carto's I thought, oh no, either the carto's are too small or the tank will be too big. But alas, it all worked out very well.
    I love the size because it fits and looks so neat on my ProVari.
    We were in Santorini on a cruise in May 2012 and if I were vaping then, I might have hunted you down.. Although I think you are about 14 hrs from there?
    Thank you Kir for doing what you do so well.
    Last edited by m204prgmr; 02-05-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    Robert

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any idea when the Priv tanks will be back in stock? I'm in the us & would like to get 1 & a santos drip tip but can't find a us supplier

I placed an order at gr-modders.com on Mon, 3/18 for the "Prive" Order ID : UPTFGIYHE and have had no luck getting a response and now the site is down to check my order status. Payment was accepted and issued through Paypal. Would like to know when I can expect the product to ship or arrive. Please update. Thank you - Brady

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by eyebedam View Post
    Any idea when the Priv tanks will be back in stock? I'm in the us & would like to get 1 & a santos drip tip but can't find a us supplier
    Would also like to know this!

Full Member Verified Member Romann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kir Fanis View Post
    coming soon
    I have ordered 2 prive tanks from you. Shipped/delivered to my door in Hamilton,Canada in 2 days - AMAZING. Very beautiful product and the machining is flawless. Too bad I didn't get at least one clear tube with that, but maybe next time. Thanks guys THE BEST LOOKING TANK

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm looking everywhere for a Prive Tank - can anyone point me in the right direction? Waiting list? Should I PM Kir Fanis?

Thanks

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I believe that Kir usually put out a notice in his website on when the Prive Tanks or other auxilary items would be available for purchase. Just check on his website often and the notice seems to be at least 5-10 days in advance.
    Delilah718 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast