Kir Fanis/Gr-modders.com *Tanks-clear windows-accessories - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Kir Fanis/Gr-modders.com *Tanks-clear windows-accessories

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by birdieman View Post
    I believe that Kir usually put out a notice in his website on when the Prive Tanks or other auxilary items would be available for purchase. Just check on his website often and the notice seems to be at least 5-10 days in advance.
    Thank you

Blog Entries

bought an agr carto tank yesterday as my first venture into cartos and taste/vape was immense , had flooding issues but likely my fault so figured why not take the jump so ive just place an order for the prive special ( dont have a provari though :P ) , zantos drip tip and carto punch.

cant wait for these to arrive as what set them aside for me was just how beautiful these are ! im going to show my wife the tank before i tell her how much i spent in hopes she wont kill me. wish me luck !

Full Member Verified Member

Been trying to hunt down a transparent tank for a Mini DID by MMVapors. Word on the street is that MMVapors used to carry Kir Fanis tanks but no longer stock them.

Where can I find a couple of clear tanks?

I love the Mini DID but dislike the assumptions I make in gauging how much liquid is left in the supplied SS tank.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123