Page 228 of 237 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2362
Like Tree3062Likes

Thread: New Projects by Atmomixani

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I will do that John.

Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD0406 View Post
    Due to the brilliant nature of the Nemesis design, length isn't an issue. The bottom cap screws on until you have a tight fit, similar to a telescoping tube. So, go ahead and get flat-top, button-top, or whatever you want to use.
    Provari Mini - Tecate Light - Tequila Tradicional - My DIY Tobacco Juice - HH.357 Is it Friday already?

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

/wave. Hiya folks. Canned, I am even more jealous of your collection now as it appears that I will not have an opportunity to acquire my own celeste.

Vaping will save you money. In other news, record sales of beachfront property propel Arizona economy to new heights

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Texaslimo View Post
    /wave. Hiya folks. Canned, I am even more jealous of your collection now as it appears that I will not have an opportunity to acquire my own celeste.
    /wave

Why not?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

is eric still going through the list? I've been almost 9 months now. I kinda don't even want it anymore.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

okay.. I feel a little bit better after that above post.. it has only since October for me. Canned, I will PM you.

Vaping will save you money. In other news, record sales of beachfront property propel Arizona economy to new heights

Hi,
    I just order a nemi, well a week ago from Vaperev. Counting down the days for it to arrive here in Kuwait. Also have the anima on order too. But I'll most likely use the mini micro till Atmomixani creates a 17mm genesis. Plus Vaperev has the fastest shipping I seen to APO.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Loco69's Avatar

I would like to inform you that May 1st is a holiday and therefore all the orders will be shipped on Friday 2nd of May
    CannedWolf likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drarmament View Post
    Hi,
    I just order a nemi, well a week ago from Vaperev. Counting down the days for it to arrive here in Kuwait. Also have the anima on order too. But I'll most likely use the mini micro till Atmomixani creates a 17mm genesis. Plus Vaperev has the fastest shipping I seen to APO.
    you'll like it.

Personally, I like the Anima on the Nemi mostly because of its size and performance - it honestly performs really well for a dripper (nevermind the size of it). It also looks really really good.

Senior Member Verified Member Cearamm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ive been debating in my head all day abot picking up a matte Nemi/anima combo. Anyone care to chime in on whther battery life is terribly prohibitive? Id bet it lasts almost as long as an 18490 in long mode. Gaaaaah its just so sexy and slender. Perfect for out n about. Its like an ego class high end mech. But its the best looking 14xxx mod ive seen, much more than the bagua(ew) and the chi sleek(meh...)

Thoughts?
    Loco69 likes this.
    CNC Naval Brass Nemesis, VW Nemesis X2, Nemi Nemesis, Provari 2.5 x2
    Omega RDA, 3D autodripper, DOME Genesis, Anima RDA, GG Ithaka, GG Penelope V2, KFL+

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Loco69's Avatar

Nemesis Naval Brass will now come with the new cnc engravement...

Details about the release will follow...
    ETHNiiX and JohnD0406 like this.