Olympus Hybrid Atomizer Vapers Shop - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Olympus Hybrid Atomizer Vapers Shop

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would order the silica based version if it came with the shortened top cap and it was on sale again like it was a week or so ago. I like the idea of the spheroid addy in 22mm with but the hight is just to tall for me to spend that kind of money on. I wished there was a shortened tank for the silica based version as well

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cifitzu View Post
    I would order the silica based version if it came with the shortened top cap and it was on sale again like it was a week or so ago. I like the idea of the spheroid addy in 22mm with but the hight is just to tall for me to spend that kind of money on. I wished there was a shortened tank for the silica based version as well
    please check our website we have the apollo atomizer is based in the silica mode of olympus with dimensions 22 x 50mm

here is a photo of the atomizer
    Sacker likes this.

some information about the Olympus full set
    Olympus kit provides 3 functions in 4 different sizes
    1 olympus hybrid 2 functions genesis and wick in a ceramic with a diameter of 22mm and a height of 66 mm liquid capacity 6ml and 3ml in wick mode
    2 single operation genesis with smaller body height 58mm liquid capacity 4ml
    3 single operation wick in a ceramic height 50mm liquid capacity 3ml
    4 Operation dripping wick in a ceramic height 43mm capacity approximately 1ml -1.5ml depends on the wick quantity

new review / tutorial for olympus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2zeZ0zyaqs

AFTER SUMMER OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME ALL OUR ATOMIZERS AT 70 EUROS+10 EUROS SHIPPING ALL PRE ORDERS WILL BE SERVED WITHIN 15 DAYS AFTER BUYING
    Also a new review and tutorial from vaping greek for olympus watch it here The Olympus Hybrid Rebuildable Atomizer - YouTube

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456