By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks - Page 2
Page 2 of 1038 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 10377
Like Tree28179Likes

Thread: By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks

  1. #11
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Billie-cig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Well the outer post is the mobile part but you got the idea correctly!(the outer post is one with the delivery system and the inner post with the battery so you could say it both ways).So i believe ther won't be any problems with any 510 conectors in the market.
    The outer ring's diameter is 24mm.
    It will be two - toned(matte and shined). Some pictures are from the prototype since we didn't have a photoshooting of the final product yet(exept the ones u saw that was from a phone).i will explain it in the store so nothing goes wrong.
    And yes the head is compatible with all bOds.
    Thank you for your kind words!
    Last edited by Billie-cig; 06-04-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    RedhatPat and Leoleoleo like this.

  2. #12
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Billie, are there any plans to change the bottom cap?
    Billie-cig likes this.

  3. #13
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Billie-cig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Change in which way?Do you have anything in mind?
    Leoleoleo likes this.

  4. #14
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    487

    Default

    I'm not crazy about the "ecig" engraving. Not a big deal but the bottom cap is the part I would be showing to the world most of the time.
    Billie-cig likes this.

  5. #15
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoleoleo View Post
    I'm not crazy about the "ecig" engraving. Not a big deal but the bottom cap is the part I would be showing to the world most of the time.
    I totally agree!

    Perhaps matte cap with no logo and matte extension tube (perhaps also a longer to be 18650+kick compatible) as parts for existing bOd owners to build that two-twone. :P
    Last edited by Dnerve; 06-05-2013 at 06:33 AM.
    Leoleoleo likes this.

  6. #16
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Billie-cig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    We first built the bOd for the evic head together with a company called Ecig, that's why we have that logo.Since we reached the number of bOds that we aggreed to have their emblem on, we will soon start producing caps without the "ecig" on.
    You are right i prefer my "toys" to be as clean as possible too
    And here is a way to make the bOd take a 18650 battery with a kick.It's an extra telescopic part that will be on sale seperately when the MECHA comes out.(you can do it now if you have 2 bods)This photo is from a working prototype.
    By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks-4rbx8h.jpg

  7. #17
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billie-cig View Post
    We first built the bOd for the evic head together with a company called Ecig, that's why we have that logo.Since we reached the number of bOds that we aggreed to have their emblem on, we will soon start producing caps without the "ecig" on.
    You are right i prefer my "toys" to be as clean as possible too
    And here is a way to make the bOd take a 18650 battery with a kick.It's an extra telescopic part that will be on sale seperately when the MECHA comes out.(you can do it now if you have 2 bods)This photo is from a working prototype.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4rbx8h.jpg 
Views:	1576 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	217416
    Thanks Billie. When is the Mecha due to be released? And when can we expect to start seeing some reviews?

  8. #18
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Billie-cig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    it will be in stock in about a month. I will send some pieces for review shortly before release
    And post any review here of course!
    Last edited by Billie-cig; 06-05-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Leoleoleo likes this.

  9. #19
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Billie-cig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Here are some photos of setups of the bOd MECHA that a friend took when i gave it to him as a test subject!(It's the prototype so it's not two-toned)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks-img_8155.jpg   By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks-img_8159.jpg  

    By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks-img_8164.jpg   By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks-img_8170.jpg  

    By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks-img_8173.jpg  
    Last edited by Billie-cig; 06-05-2013 at 05:23 PM.

  10. #20
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billie-cig View Post
    Here are some photos of setups of the bOd MECHA that a friend took when i gave it to him as a test subject!(It's the prototype so it's not two-toned)
    Will the matte cap and telescopic bit be available as parts on their own?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks