atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects. - Page 19
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just got my Roller today. Best mod I have by far.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Guppies/Bayous rocking Diver v2's and custom Timascus and blasted naval brass drip tips.

Muggs likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran theops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'mGatMan! View Post

Guppies/Bayous rocking Diver v2's and custom Timascus and blasted naval brass drip tips.
    Awesome stuff.

We recently started making Ray drip tips in various Naval Brass versions, including Two-Tone ones (polished flat sections, matte sides). These new Rays have twin o-rings for better grip.

The new Nema drip-tips are also produced in Naval Brass versions.

Nice work maintaining that BR-EM finish! We treat our BR-M/BR-EM devices with a mild ultrasonic bath (soaped) every couple weeks, which removes excessive oxidation and maintains a balanced, satin-like, dark patina.

BR-EM devices get patina unlike anything else but are not meant to be polished using abrasive stuff.

The tone seen in these pictures and the silkiness of the finish is exactly the whole point of the BR-EM series.

ECF Veteran

Can't believe there haven't been any new posts here in almost a month. Here's a new flick of the BR-EM Guppy/Bayou.

Full Member Verified Member

How's that brass Guppy holding up for you?

I'm about to order the "soft brass" Lab, and I'm worried about the durability of the brass. I know how to clean/maintain brass, and aren't worried about little scratches and stuff (think it gives them character), but I don't want it to dent if I drop it from the couch to the carpet 2-feet below if you know what I mean...(i.e. don't want it to get so beat up, in a short period of time, even when I take it easy on it, that it looks like a POS in short order).
    Favs: Juice Mafia: Lemon Meringue Pie --- Pink Spot: Peanut Butter, Pink Spot, Gummy Bear --- Mt. Baker Vapor: Dutch Apple Pie, Morning Vape, Butterscotch, Cinnamon Roll, Orange Dream Bar, Sticky Bun --- Killer Juice: Boblo's Vanilla Custard

ECF Veteran

Great looking Guppy IGM loving that patina. More Roller pics anyone? 18650 and 18500 modes.

Full Member Verified Member FlyD's Avatar

18490 Roller with Sophia and SnP tank

18490 Roller with KFL+ (kicked + kick ring)

Sent from ΣΟΦΙΑ using Atmizoo Roller
    Last edited by FlyD; 05-01-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    Muggs likes this.

ECF Veteran

The BR-EM is holding up beautifully. I don't baby my gear. Matter of fact, my Guppies ride in my pockets with keys, pens, etc, and that pic above is from today, after rocking it for a month or so. No polish, no aftercare. Just straight up.

On another note. I HAVE dropped my stainless a couple times and broke FOUR bumpers. At this point I haven't been able to locate any more in the US, and I'm concerned that the next drop will ding one of the Guppys.

Fortunately I haven't yet dropped the BR-EM.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dochartaigh View Post
    How's that brass Guppy holding up for you?

I'm about to order the "soft brass" Lab, and I'm worried about the durability of the brass. I know how to clean/maintain brass, and aren't worried about little scratches and stuff (think it gives them character), but I don't want it to dent if I drop it from the couch to the carpet 2-feet below if you know what I mean...(i.e. don't want it to get so beat up, in a short period of time, even when I take it easy on it, that it looks like a POS in short order).
    Okay, so because you asked about this yesterday I went ahead and dropped it tonight. On the asphalt of my driveway. And then I kicked it under the car--for good measure.

Sheesh

Love this thing, though.

The battery cap was a LITTLE tight when I tried it out. The good thing, though, is that the cap has a hex hole in it that can be used to unscrew it if necessary, and I'm confident that with brass being softer than steel, it'll be perfectly fine to use.

Now, if it were a deeper dent I'm not sure that would work.
    StrikeIII likes this.

Supporting Member

Can someone post a picture comparing the size of the Lab next to another 18500 mod? Or Even the Lab and Guppy next to another 18500 mod. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Done going back and forth to Analogs...