atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects. - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects.

Super Member Verified Member curisu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by porkchopharry View Post
    I would like to be the first (on this thread at least) to request an official Atmizoo rebuildable atomizer/genesis device that matches the diameter of the Roller/Dingo. I would also like to request that it be available in all of the finishes that you offer on the battery mods.
    Second that motion! Their website shows a carto tank, the Bayou, in development, but I've never had a really good vape off a carto.
    Uma likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by curisu View Post
    Second that motion! Their website shows a carto tank, the Bayou, in development, but I've never had a really good vape off a carto.
    i think a lot of people use carto tanks for the driver or killer 705 now. i know i do hehe
    Science is science, forget the politics. Vaping saves lives.

actually how many revision the dingo and roller switch have?

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran theops's Avatar

RO25 Rollers had a different switch assembly design. These were all updated with early RO40-batch switches.

RO40/DI40 and newer have the same switch assembly design. Newer production batches have only slight design/material and production process improvements.
    Last edited by theops; 07-21-2013 at 08:48 PM.

ECF Veteran

The bottom of my roller gets hot?? Do I have a short somewhere?

i still don't know why my roller seems not fire "fiercely" lol.. i already cleaned all the switch part.. all the contact.. but i dont know, it seems my evic is much better at firing.. am i missing something at the switch..

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarr View Post
    The bottom of my roller gets hot?? Do I have a short somewhere?
    If it's only the cap that feels hot (the battery is not hot to touch), it might be due to an oxidized and/or collapsed spring. Dirty/oxidized surfaces and inadequate contact force (collapsed spring) will translate into resistance and heat.

Brass, un-plated springs need to be cleaned periodically, especially if you are vaping with a low-ohm resistance.
    Uma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaHerc View Post
    i still don't know why my roller seems not fire "fiercely" lol.. i already cleaned all the switch part.. all the contact.. but i dont know, it seems my evic is much better at firing.. am i missing something at the switch..
    The Roller is not VV/VW, so a comparison is not really meaningful. With a VV device, the desired voltage is applied directly on the load, and still, the actual (rms) voltage might be far from the set-point.

A mech device outputs the open circuit battery voltage minus some voltage that is lost on the internal battery resistance and the mod / atomizer. This depends on the current / atomizer resistance.

For example, a 1.5 Ohm resistance will usually result in a voltage drop in the range of 0.2-0.3 V. This is perfectly normal with mechs.

Note that VV/VW PVs *still* waste some power on their mechanical and electronic components, usually more than mechanical devices. This is not perceived, though, since the voltage/wattage on the atomizer resistance is kept constant.
    Uma likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MechaHerc View Post
    You're probably using far too high of ohms for a mechanical mod if you're able to use it on an evic.
    qorax likes this.
    Science is science, forget the politics. Vaping saves lives.

Quote Originally Posted by theops View Post
    The Roller is not VV/VW, so a comparison is not really meaningful. With a VV device, the desired voltage is applied directly on the load, and still, the actual (rms) voltage might be far from the set-point.

A mech device outputs the open circuit battery voltage minus some voltage that is lost on the internal battery resistance and the mod / atomizer. This depends on the current / atomizer resistance.

For example, a 1.5 Ohm resistance will usually result in a voltage drop in the range of 0.2-0.3 V. This is perfectly normal with mechs.

Note that VV/VW PVs *still* waste some power on their mechanical and electronic components, usually more than mechanical devices. This is not perceived, though, since the voltage/wattage on the atomizer resistance is kept constant.
    thanks mate i will try to check the drop voltage and show it here later.. btw i have a question about the switch (need to clear something in m head) :

Part A - I have O-Ring below of this part (at the brass ring there).. I've seen before without O-Ring.. so which one is the latest?
    Part B - This tiny rod when insert into the Part C hole, izzit too loose, or fits or too fit?
    Part D - I think my switch dont have this part..

thanks in advance..

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast