GUS Lord new telescope - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: GUS Lord new telescope

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have emailed several times, it's always next week/few days etc I did ask about the list but I got no response to that question.
    qorax likes this.

ECF Veteran

Just emailed again, and name dropped you for the second time....so we'll see.
    qorax likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrr View Post
    I have emailed several times, it's always next week/few days etc I did ask about the list but I got no response to that question.
    You get the 'list' only after purchasing the LORD.
    pt91 likes this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Gus LORD Drip Tip image is in my thread, now
    pt91 likes this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    You get the 'list' only after purchasing the LORD.
    He already sent me the list
    aiolos and qorax like this.

ECF Veteran

I think I'm going to go ahead and order it either later tonight or tomorrow, not really feeling that drip tip, I hope they make your version.
    pt91, aiolos and qorax like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    The LORD drip tips are ready as of today* But in very limited quantity, and being sent out to a few I'm not sure they'd be stocked on the website.

You don't want to miss this opportunity of getting hold of the LORD. B'coz once sold out ~ the entire effort/s are going for the production of the Gus-ESTIA.

Tip: While purchasing the LORD shoot them an email that you're also interested in a LORD drip tip.

Thats a shame, since there is much more interest now in Lord, they should keep producing it also - many of my friends are going to get one now that they have seen more pics and read how people love it. How dumb to worry about an atomizer only - you need a PV first.

In these times with all the PV's out there - if people cant get one - they will buy something else.
    pt91 and qorax like this.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dspin View Post
    Thats a shame, since there is much more interest now in Lord, they should keep producing it also - many of my friends are going to get one now that they have seen more pics and read how people love it. How dumb to worry about an atomizer only - you need a PV first.

In these times with all the PV's out there - if people cant get one - they will buy something else.
    Yeah, I'm with you D. But the problem is ~ they are a small team. And Gus is the only designer/innovator of e-Cig devices amongst them.

They are basically a family run Auto Mechanics / Lathe Machinist business. Have a large Garage & Workshop (I've seen the pics) where everything is done in-house. The Gus Mods & devices all are made within ~ hand turned ~ nothing is outsourced. Including the Auto-CAD machining (which incidentally was initially setup for Piston work ).

The ESTIA is their dream project too, ditto like the LORD and the KISS. And was in the prototype stage for a while (yep, products are already made & being tested). They wish to complete the project by early March (mid-March at most) and thus all machines are being utilized to that end.

Even the Gus-KISS is o/s. Being revamped a bit and shall be into production after the ESTIA. That's when I'll get mine prolly end of March. Then will be the LORD once again.

Yep, they have limited resources (both machinery and manpower) but have big hearts. And hey, isn't their products competitively priced? I think so.
    pt91 and scscheib like this.

ECF Veteran

Those Lord mods are proving hugely popular I was emailed the available list and I could pick from 1022 though 1098 I chose 1077. He initially sent me a list of all serial numbers and the names of who has them.
    pt91, qorax and scscheib like this.

ECF Veteran

Just got an email, they said they went to laser at noon (Greek time) so should be ready tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    pt91 and qorax like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast