Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: GUS Lord new telescope

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Bili, the fuse is doing its job. You have a short somewhere, you can be glad the fuse blew. A thermal runaway is nasty business. I know this from first hand knowledge.

ONE MORE THING. ANY Vaper that doesnt use a meter to check batts, attys/coils is like a doctor without a stethescope
    sllanham, aiolos, qorax and 1 others like this.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dspin View Post
    Bili, the fuse is doing its job. You have a short somewhere, you can be glad the fuse blew. A thermal runaway is nasty business. I know this from first hand knowledge.

ONE MORE THING. ANY Vaper that doesnt use a meter to check batts, attys/coils is like a doctor without a stethescope
    ^That, very well said√
    dspin, aiolos and bilijuilder like this.
    Paps, Lux, PapsX, Piccolo, Lord, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA / Erlkönigin, Prometey, Prometey2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Taifun-GS, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senisis, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

AMEN

It's nice to be learning new things at every strow here

A few words to share my experience with this mod, I bough a kick (my 1st one) and I have to say that vaping with it and a RBA is a really different experience compared with what I was used to (without the kick), I'm sure you all know, but... what draws!! In fact, I've had to shorten my usuals, it's almost too much!! And since I mounted the evil goodie on it, no more fuses have been down. I wonder if that would've had anything to be with this matter...
    aiolos likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345