MMVapors - Page 27
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1397Likes

Thread: MMVapors

Super Member ECF Veteran DSmooch's Avatar

I'm very jealous! all these nanos around... gonna have to remedy that quickly....

Super Member ECF Veteran

MiriamWTH,

Please check your PM's for a message I sent to you.

Thanks
    Portertown
    MiriamWTH likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I received my polished brass 18650 Nanos late Monday afternoon and have been using it contentiously since then. It arrived really clean, but I still disassembled it and did a complete cleaning if for nothing else to learn all it's parts and pieces and how it operates.
    It took me a little while to get used to the bottom button as I have used nothing except my Poldiacs everyday since I received them. A few times I caught myself feeling for a top/side button on my Nanos, thinking I was using a Poldiac.
    Old habits are hard to break!
    But I think this "old" brain has it figured out now.
    This bottom button works really well and the lock/unlock action is by far the best in the mod world.
    It may just be me, but I think the switch on the Nanos works even smoother after it is used for a little time. It is like it has a "break in" period.
    MMVapors has for sure designed another great product and I am really enjoying using it. I am absolutely positive that this mod will be very popular and a top seller for them.

Full Member Verified Member Philip Eddy's Avatar

Ordered Mine Tuesday evening, so hopefully my tracking number will arrive then I will prepare for the new arrival, got a brass capped patriot in mind for his debut at the next vape meet,

I just got a cloud wizard in the 18350 size. I'm trying to move the button to the bottom instead of the top. I'm using it as a hybrid with a TNS and I don't see how it's possible to move the button to the bottom without using the 510 adapter.

Is there any way to move the button to the bottom and still use the poldiac as a hybrid without having to use the 510 connector. I don't want to have to buy the adapter for the TNS so it can screw into the 510 piece.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Uma likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Philip Eddy's Avatar

Ahh UPS tracking, my Nanos should be here and rubbing buttons with his new poldiac family on Monday, can't wait to fire that mod up, loading up my shopping cart with some upgrade parts for my Brass Poldi, and seriously looking at some new clothes for the brass one as well, so much for the Mod aversion therapy!

just kidding,

Super Member ECF Veteran

I let two other people try my Nanos late this afternoon and they were "blown" away with it's looks and operation. They both are going to order their own Nanos tomorrow morning. One of these people took his dripper off of his high end copper mod and put it on my Nanos. He said the Nanos was for sure putting more voltage to the coil than his copper mod was. I don't think Jim is going to be able to keep up with the orders when the word gets out about the Nanos.
    Last edited by Portertown; 05-16-2014 at 03:18 AM.

Genisis Junkie Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just picked up a Poldiac CW yesterday. My question: Is there a way to align the wick of my genesis with the button & still have the atty flush mount?
    STILL WAITING ON MY EFFING

Ω - Resistance isn't futile, it's crucial for a good vape.

Full Member Verified Member pray4mojo37's Avatar

Serious props to mmvapors! I ordered a nanos on Wednesday afternoon and it arrived today at 1pm. From Athens to NYC in under 48 hrs!

Loving this new bottom button!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

MMVapors-2014-05-16-18.24.55.jpg
    My First Nanos just joined the family. It is AMAZING tiny great button and it hits very hard!