Spain, Alicante ??s

Thread: Spain, Alicante ??s

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Spain, Alicante ??s

Hey all,

Soon we will be moving to Alicante and having no stores available here in Belgium I'm wondering what the situation is like in and around Alicante city for shops.
    Are any places better than the others or which one would people recommend?
    How will I go using English too as It will take me a while to get my level of Spanish up from non-existent to embarrassingly awkward.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Nobody????

I'd love to be able to walk into a store this afternoon or tomorrow.

Most of the stuff I can find online doesn't seem to have a storefront, just an online shop which is all well and good but I don't want to have to wait for delivery.

Store-Steam
    YoVapeo

Tons of "Kit" shops with overpriced ego's and mini novas all over, in an emergency.

Have fun
    I
    My wood swells.

Full Member ECF Veteran

From what I can tell is Store-Steam is just a distributor and runs out of the same address as shops like Janty and Cigar Vapor, same with yoVapeo I can't actually find a store front unless they are operating within an existing shop.
    I only want some liquid and some new cartos.

There are 2 shops in Alicante center that I know of, Ive only been in one as the other was shut, to buy some clearomizers- prices were about 30-40% more expensive than buying online but hey its handy if you need something fast. Not sure which street that one was on, pretty sure it was either Calle del Teatro or Calle Med Pascual Perez, that area anyway.
    YoVapeo is the other one that was shut (closed for lunch til 5, as they do in Spain), its in Calle Calderon de la Barca number 32.

I dont know if they speak english, in general some do, most know a little, some dont...
    Last edited by NenaSoul; 09-26-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Yeah I'm just resigned to ordering online from elsewhere, it's cheaper and more reliable.
    I ordered from one local shop and the package was never delivered although to be fair to them that was more the delivery companies unwillingness to actually deliver than anything else.
    Stick with what I know and valued customer service.
    Last edited by jb80; 10-03-2013 at 10:23 AM.