Traveling for a month.... High end shops?

Thread: Traveling for a month.... High end shops?

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Traveling for a month.... High end shops?

Hey everyone! I am headed to Athens, Rome, Florence, Venice, and Paris, are there any high end or regular vape shops I should check out?

Or is there any information I should know about vaping in these cities? Thanks in advance!!

On an off shoot, I'm curious are you flying around or using trains? I fly for a living and have tested a multitude of products. Everything from atomizers to clearomizers, coil tanks, and cartos with and without tanks. I don't known what you are running, but I've found that cartos work best in the drastic changing air pressure of the aircraft. If you use tanks, top them off prior to flying as any air in the tank will expand rapidly and cause flooding. Keep bottles and tanks upright AT ALL TIMES!!!! I usually have them in a case, sitting in a bag that hold them facing upwards at all times and I rarely have issues. Don't know of any shops in the area but good luck and good vaping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Full Member Verified Member teps75's Avatar

It might be too late but for somebody else... No high end shops in Paris :-( At best, you can find good juices but mostly low end ego...
    Best shop: Cigatec in Brest (quite far from Paris).

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Athens? that`s GG-country. Shops? Only the best in the world. E-smoke-guru Titanide products are made in saint etienne in the loire department in France. Bitfumo in Rome...
    Last edited by dutch onsea; 12-14-2013 at 06:22 PM.