Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Halloween Weekend Sale & $25 GC Giveaway

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Celestino's Avatar

Default Halloween Weekend Sale & $25 GC Giveaway

Giveaway Time Is Back!

We are giving a $25 Gift Certificate to one lucky person to our store!!! The winner will still be randomly selected and this contest will be open for entries until Sunday, Nov 3rd

To enter, simply post a reply to this thread between now and Nov. 3rd with a minimum of two (2) products you are interested in owning from our website. Although it is optional, please feel free to let us know why you're interested in the products you've added. It can be any product we carry. Whether it is a certain E-Liquid flavor, new Battery, or Clearomizer, it doesn't matter as long as we carry it on our website it will count. All that we ask is you either post the exact name of the product on our site or a link for the item itself.

Here's an example of an entry post:

Kanger Unitank Clearomizer - EVcigarettes.com - I've been wanting to try a Bottom Coil Clearomizer!

Flavorz by Joe Fruity Mix Menthol E-Liquid | E-Juice - EVcigarettes.com - I love mixing my fruit juices with a touch of menthol, this sounds delicious!

Don't forget you can also add them to your actual Wish List on our website as well if you have an account with us. This will make things easier for your family/friends to shop for you on your birthday or during the holiday season.

Of course, here's the technical mumbo jumbo:

1) Once you make at least one (1) post to this thread that has two (2) products from our website, we will add your name to an excel file/list.
    2) Then, on Monday, November 4th, we will choose a winner at random using the Random Number Generator over at Random.org's website.
    3) Finally, the list of entries (excel file) and a screenshot of the random number chosen will be posted when we announce the winner!

*Please note that multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning and do not count as multiple entries however feel free to comment/add more items to your wishlist as much as you'd like!

Lastly, thank you again for your time and participation. Best of luck to all!
    Last edited by Celestino; 11-01-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Use Coupon Code ECF10% for 10% off most items! | Visit our ECF Forum | Like us on Facebook, search Electric Vapor Cigarettes!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

1) Innokin iTaste VTR Starter Kit - I have an MVP and it's great, so I'd really *love* to get my hands on this device! I'm also looking forward to trying the iClear-30s

2) Efest LUC Smart LCD Battery Charger - I love the LCD screen and being able to see exactly how charged my batteries are.

Happy Halloween! Thanks for the contest!
    Celestino likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member grad2003amd's Avatar

Thanks for another great contest!

1. http://www.evcigarettes.com/anyvape-...0-express-kit/ -I am looking to upgrade from a regular spinner battery and I think this would be a good fit!

2. http://www.evcigarettes.com/innokin-...aromizer-tank/ -I have heard a lot of good things about the iClear 30 so I would like to check it out!
    Celestino likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member grad2003amd's Avatar

Not quite sure why that double posted, sorry!
    Last edited by grad2003amd; 11-01-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Doin' a Selfie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Love this tip:

The 101 (green) would be a great stealth unit.
    Celestino and seethru_peril like this.

Spent on Vaping: 946.31

We All Shine On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the contest

Innokin iTaste VTR Starter Kit - the only reason I haven't bought box style PV yet is I didn't like the delivery system sticking out of the top to it, this takes care of that.

Innokin iTaste 134 Starter Kit - Just kinda like the way it looks, big and beefy, would be good for lounging around the house with.

Good Luck Everyone
    Last edited by MoonLit_Water; 11-01-2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Celestino likes this.

Click On the Icon And Play Along

PV Master Verified Member Debra_oh's Avatar

Great Contest, Thank you

1. Advanced Personal Vaporizers | APVs | MODs - Joyetech eVic - EVcigarettes.com It is getting to be time for me to step up to an APV and this would be a good choice and a great price.

2. AGA-T2 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - EVcigarettes.com I would like to try my hand at rebuilding so this would get me going.
    Celestino likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1) Smoktech Kick Variable Wattage Module - My kick clone recently broke and I miss having it around. I'm a fan of mechanical's but sometimes it's nice to have things a little more consistent.

2)Efest 18500 IMR (LiMn) 1100mAh 3.7v Battery | Flat Top - I only have one 18500 battery and could really use a back up.

Thanks for the contest!
    Celestino likes this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1) Innokin iTaste VTR Starter Kit I've been wanting to try an Innokin for a while but want one with replaceable batteries like the VTR.

2) Efest Safe Charging Bag - EVcigarettes.com Been wanting to pick up one of these for a while. Safety First.

Thanks for the contest!
    Celestino likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

THANKS - "Celestino" - for the contest and the opportuniy to enter . . .

The 2 Items I would like to get are very simple:

1) Thread Adapter | 808D-1 to 510: Thread Adapter | 808D-1 to 510 - EVcigarettes.com

2) Thread Adapter | 510 to 808D-1: Thread Adapter | 510 to 808D-1 - EVcigarettes.com

Celestino likes this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast