Aftermarket steel Evic tubes/sets - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Aftermarket steel Evic tubes/sets

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk....o View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a cone just like or similar to the one on the right? That would look great with a Phoenix. Please tell me someone out there sells it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by niterider View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a cone just like or similar to the one on the right? That would look great with a Phoenix. Please tell me someone out there sells it.
    Impressum - DIGITAL STEAM

The site is in German, it took me a while to find it the other day, I had to spell cigarette in german to get the right website. I dont see just the cap on their page but maybe if you shot them an email, they would sell you just the cap.

Full Member Verified Member aka.robo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDark4eva View Post
    I don't doubt it but s*** ...ehh but knowing me ill end up with one sooner or later especially if US sites start stocking them.
    I ordered my Siam Mod from Pink-Mule on 3/10 shipping to Cali and received yesterday; shipping time = 8 days; Total cost w/ shipping = $39.84 USD.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sure enough, ngeepro15 spotted colored eVic tube sets with the matching caps at ecigsupply for $16 on 3/11 and c0de spotted them at myvaporstore for $12.50 on 3/12. I just ordered a black set.
    Last edited by cool breeze; 03-20-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Evil Overlord (Retired) Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cricque View Post
    Anyone tried a SIAM yet with another end cap ? I do not need smileys on my stuff, it was cool when I was a kid. I am just looking for something clean, with no markings/vendor stucc etc on it. I would not even mind a small logo/inscription, but not a smiley
    The end cap that comes with the eVic will fit on the Siam Mods tube and work. They are different sizes but the thread size is the same. I have both here with me and tried it when I read your post.... worked fine.

In the image below the end cap on the right is the Siam Mods and on the left is the original eVic cap... the top image is the original eVic cap on the Siam Mods tube..... I love my Siam Mods tube BTW... just ordered a second one (18500 and 18650 battery sizes)Aftermarket steel Evic tubes/sets-evic-end-caps.jpg
    cricque likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Morph 2 Akkuträger vape 4 me

This is supposed to fit the evic control heads as well
    DirkBongo likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jfountain2 View Post
    The end cap that comes with the eVic will fit on the Siam Mods tube and work. They are different sizes but the thread size is the same. I have both here with me and tried it when I read your post.... worked fine.

In the image below the end cap on the right is the Siam Mods and on the left is the original eVic cap... the top image is the original eVic cap on the Siam Mods tube..... I love my Siam Mods tube BTW... just ordered a second one (18500 and 18650 battery sizes)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eVic End Caps.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	190224

Thanks for testing that out and showing us some pics, need to get me a tube + top cap then
    jfountain2 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The eVic conversion kit from highendsmoke.de. I polished the battery tube to match my RBAs but you can see the original brushed finish on the top cap. I hope to see them make an 18350 tube in the future.

Last edited by Amirite; 03-21-2013 at 02:54 AM.
    Caravela x 3, Vela Latina x 1, SS GGTS, UFS v1, Penelope, Oddy V2 x3, Ithaka x 2, Temon, GP Paps 2.5 LUX x 2, GP Paps V2 (LUX Upgrades) x 5, GP Paps V1, GP Piccolo V1, GP Spheroid V1 x 3, SnP 22mm x 1, Silver Dog V2 (Pre-Engraving), Trap Tank x 2, AC9 x 2, Diver, Killer 705,

Full Member Verified Member

......and I'm jealous. Both the Kirs fanis and the bod look amazing!

Full Member Verified Member

They all look astonishing! I just can't wait to get my eVic!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast