Was playing around today and decided to try a microcoil on my Evic and AGA-T2 setup. I ended up with a little higher resistance than I wanted because I accidentally grabbed the 32 gauge kantahl instead of the 28 gauge. Was looking for around 1.6 ohms, instead what I got was 2.9 ohms. The coils were wrapped around a 1/16th inch drill bit. For the SS mesh I used about 1/3 the size I usually use and rolled it as tight as I possibly could. I had to make several attempts to get it tight enough to fit into the coils, but finally got it. I was worried that it wouldn't wick well enough because the piece of mesh I had to use was extremely small.
Filled it with my favorite juice and gave it a try.
All I can say is WOW!! This thing wicks like a dream. Get clouds of thick vapor and the taste is incredible.
Here is a pic so you can see what it looks like. Not the best coil and wick I've ever made but I really was just playing around. Didn't think it would work so well. I think I have found my sweet spot!