eVic Modular MOD - New brass/stainless tube and casing - What do you think? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: eVic Modular MOD - New brass/stainless tube and casing - What do you think?

Full Member Verified Member roffles18963's Avatar

Can haz order form?

Running Protanks, evods, Vivi Novas, RSST (325 SS mesh), Igo-L (3mm silica wick), Igo-W (dual coil cotton) interchangeably on an Evic, SS Vamo V3 and Smoktech Magneto

PV Master Verified Member edyle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WidowsSon View Post
    Hey guys,

Have been enjoying my eVic for a while, but I'm wanting to update it's look a little bit and want a classier design.

Myself and two friends where discussing some ideas and came up with the following.

If there is enough interest we will make enough for the community.

The idea is to create a completely modular system based on the eVic. Many different tube types and styles / end caps and tops available that will all fit with each other.

Our friend has created the following designs to give you an idea of what we are talking about.

eVic Modular MOD - New brass/stainless tube and casing - What do you think?-assembly-fixed.jpg
    eVic Modular MOD - New brass/stainless tube and casing - What do you think?-assembly-fixed-exploded.jpg

These are just preliminary drawings and we'd like to hear from you guys to see what you think, and get your ideas. If there is enough interest we will move forward with the idea.

We'd like to build the tube section to be multiple pieces so you can mix and match stainless and brass etc...

Different finishes would also be possible.

Just throwing this out there right now for you guys to discuss.

Regards,

The Modular Team...
    Have you seen this?

Vamo 5S head for mech mods.

And on another note: One thing I would really really like on a VM mod: PLUGIN.
    It pisses me off that I have to be killing expensive fast drain 4 volt batteries when I am surrounded by 120 power outlets.

18350.....?..!

All I can say is "AWESOME!" - I love the look, and the engraving would be really cool. I also like the second pic with the design on the base area. Very nice, indeed!
    "Freedom ain't Free..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12