Fast Tech .com ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Fast Tech .com ?

great discussion here, I two have recently (hours ago) made a fasttech purchase. Wanted to follow along and share my experience too.
    There are great places already mentioned here for juice, I like MtBaker, Johnsons creek, and I have a mixing kit from TW (MtBaker is only about 80 miles away from me, I hope to visit soon)
    and I agree most of the mods we are purchasing are made in china, why not go direct? My only concern is getting a knock off of a knock off, oui!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nothing but praise here for Fasttech. Very reasonable shipping and have had no let downs on the products I have ordered. They seem to be adding mods every day as well, recently, which is awesome. Their Vamo, K100, and iTaste MVP kits run fourty to fifty dollars. A steal in my book.

Oh... and grab some Panasonic CGR18650's while your there too.
    NancyB likes this.

Registered Supplier - Offline cmacclel's Avatar

I ordered 2 Vamo's from them on the 21st they still show as not shipped

Quote Originally Posted by cmacclel View Post
    I ordered 2 Vamo's from them on the 21st they still show as not shipped
    I ordered an MVP on the 22nd and it hasn't shipped yet, either, although there is a weekend in there, but I looked at their company info and it says open on Saturdays, so hopefully it'll ship really soon!

Full Member Verified Member

Just ordered a K100 from them a few days ago. Hopefully it will ship soon, but for $23 I don't mind waiting.
    SupplyDaddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by killjoyken View Post
    Just ordered a K100 from them a few days ago. Hopefully it will ship soon, but for $23 I don't mind waiting.
    That was actually the other option for me. I love the look of the Empires, but I just don't wanna get into mechanicals just yet.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Fasttech is great!! I ordered my 1st K100 from Hoosier Vapes which I thought was a good price at $37 and that was just the mod.. I picked up another in a different color because it is such a slick little mod and at $39 for the whole kit, you can't beat it.. The cartos, batteries, and charger are crap but can still be used as emergency backups.. Plus the kit came with a case, drip tip, and fuse which were a def bonus in my opinion.. I had to buy the drip tip separate from Hoosier Vapes.. I've also bought Liqua juice from them that has been pretty good, along with some carto tanks, a bunch of CE4's for my girlfriend, and I'm waiting on the KTS kit now.. I would definitely recommend Fasttech to anyone as long as they don't mind the 2 week delivery time..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345