Anyone buy products from "FastTech" (often endorsed by ........'s)? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Anyone buy products from "FastTech" (often endorsed by ........'s)?

Quote Originally Posted by jongilbert1 View Post
    10 to 12 days.. Im in Georgia. They will get it shipped to San Fran in a day or two. Customs hold the order up for days.
    I swear customs gets paid by the days they hold up items
    Thunderball and Borescoped like this.

svd. vamo, nitecore i2, pannys, igo-l and a bucnh of juice, im very happy with ft
    Borescoped likes this.

I currently own the MVP and have been quite pleased. I would like a little extra power and a friend of mine has a real interest in vaping so I may give my MVP and a couple tanks to him to get him going. Some people are just too lazy to even do something they are going to enjoy, you know it? For me, I think it has come down to looks - I found I like the Vivi Novas and I can get stainless steel tank tubes so now I want a Stainless steel mod to go with them! Took a few weeks to decide what I wanted for real. For real this time, I promise! (yeah right...)
    Kristin0624 and Borescoped like this.

Senior Member Verified Member

Don't buy things from Fast Tech, unless you want to buy items that are falsely marketed as the real thing. They are NOT the real products. If you buy one, when you get it, you will notice the logo is not correct, among other things. The same thing with Kamry products, they released a statement saying Fast Tech is selling fake versions of their things too.

The guy that runs Vapor Joe's blog is a Fast Tech employee. He is lieing to you all, telling you that they are real, because this is his job! He gets paid to lie to you.

The Sigelei mods, and clone mods other companies sell are different than this. Fast Tech clones the cloners, and vapor joe's blog lies to you telling you that the items are real, makes up a big story, just so that he gets 2% of every purchase you make on his blog, on top of what fast tech pays him.

I placed my first order with them on 7/11 and it just arrived today (I'm on the coast, Northeast). Parts, no juice or batteries. Pleased so far.

Edited to add that I didn't purchase through or because of Vapor Joe's.
    Thunderball and Kristin0624 like this.

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The same thing with Kamry products, they released a statement saying Fast Tech is selling fake versions of their things too.
    this is becuase fasttech is not sticking to the kamry price fixing agreement, and they dont like it innokin tried same thing and gave in.

The guy that runs Vapor Joe's blog is a Fast Tech employee. He is lieing to you all, telling you that they are real, because this is his job
    !
    VJ been around for sometime well over a year and up until about 3-4 months ago he never posed a link to them as they recently started selling ecig gear. FT Been around for sometime.
    if it isnt marked its clone and i have yet to see them try to sell a clone as the real product.
    the vamo i got is better made then the one i got from health cabin who introduced the thing.

not sure if trolling or joking .

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Pazazu View Post
    Don't buy things from Fast Tech, unless you want to buy items that are falsely marketed as the real thing. They are NOT the real products. If you buy one, when you get it, you will notice the logo is not correct, among other things. The same thing with Kamry products, they released a statement saying Fast Tech is selling fake versions of their things too.

The guy that runs Vapor Joe's blog is a Fast Tech employee. He is lieing to you all, telling you that they are real, because this is his job! He gets paid to lie to you.

The Sigelei mods, and clone mods other companies sell are different than this. Fast Tech clones the cloners, and vapor joe's blog lies to you telling you that the items are real, makes up a big story, just so that he gets 2% of every purchase you make on his blog, on top of what fast tech pays him.
    Ok so your saying its ok for other companies like sigelei to make clones and not fasttech? Who cares if they make clones of clones, I've purchased lots of items from fasttech and couldn't be happier....... Everything I've purchased has worked great with no issue's at all. And last time I checked ........'s does reviews etc on other products besides fasttech, so who cares if he gets a percentage from them, heck if they gave me money to endorse their website I would too.........
    Borescoped likes this.

In the meantime..... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They work well and are heavy duty, great threading on teloscopic. Will take a beating. It uses all three sizes. If your going to fasttech, get the Panasonics. There are some gray and some green 18650's, green ones. The gray ones are good, the green ones are killer, You can use flat tops or button tops in the SVD. Get a couple shortys too(18350) and get the medium size ones (18500) for fun. They are cheap enough there, but unless they are the Panasonics, the batterys are just "OK".
    You may want to go to this site.. RTD Vapor AW Batteries ...and get some high quality AW batteries, espesially the short ones. You will really like this mod.

See the old gray haired Wizard above my post ? He knows what he's talking about.... get those
    Bill knows his business, I'd listen to him!
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.
    <-------Big fan of Wintersun!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

10 to 12 days.. Im in Georgia. They will get it shipped to San Fran in a day or two. Customs hold the order up for days.
    That getting held up in SF is no joke either, mine sat there for what seemed like forever for my second order from them!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pazazu View Post

Did I just read that? Srsly?

So many things I want to say in response to this, but I don't feel like getting banned....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast