Fasttech? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Fasttech?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spegtoast View Post
    What's the shipping cost going back to FT as return? I would imagine that would cost big bucks?
    I believe you ship the item back to Miami, Florida not all the way back to China. Believe I read that in another thread. Luckily I haven't had to send anything back.

If you get a defective item, depending on the size, either fasttech will ship a replacement in your next order (letting you keep the defective item), give you a refund or store credit, or if the item is "Larger" the staff may ask you to send it to fasttech's florida "base", you dont have to send it back to china. fasttech will refund any shipping expenses.

Just the best customer service ever.
    Last edited by watersplash; 07-26-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Senior Member Verified Member

Great info thank you. I havent had to send anything back yet, but it's inevitable I think. Thanks again.

Had a solid brass Sentinel clone show up last week from fasttech I cant put the thing down might have to order another one ..Every order I made from fasttech showed up in a decent amount of time everything I ordered made it here no problem

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tmaxxking2 View Post
    Had a solid brass Sentinel clone show up last week from fasttech I cant put the thing down might have to order another one ..Every order I made from fasttech showed up in a decent amount of time everything I ordered made it here no problem
    How's the build quality? I was checking those out last night.
    President and partner at OC Elixir LLC a premium E-liquid brand house.
    www.ocelixir.com
    Trying to create my own mini climate since 2010.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have placed 2 orders with FastTech and have been very pleased with all aspect of the process. Products arrived in a timely manner and have worked as anticipated. Contact after the sale to see if I was satisfied. Customer Service - excellent

The Sentinel clone has less voltage drop then the original from What I read out of all the clones I have it hits the hardest

I went with brass a few people already stripped the 510 threads on the two tones..the threads are aluminum on the two tone

had to tighten up the button out out of the box it was loose ..it will loosen itself over time ..The original did the same thing

the threads are butter smooth ..almost tempted to order another one from fasttech 5 other mechs here keeps me from ordering another

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJA View Post
    Personally I would never order from them. Hit or miss if you're getting a clone or a clone of a clone. Clones piss me off. Theft of someone else's hard work and creativity in my opinion.

I prefer spending my money on the true innovators. Costs more for a reason.
    not to be too cynical but do you eat kellog's , post , or general mills conflakes? how about coke or pepsi? all free market business is about cloning(in the strict sense of the word)- who makes it better or cheaper-sometimes both. i'll bet you are surrounded by "clone" products in your everyday life, why the rant about e-cig products?

Quote Originally Posted by cedric212 View Post
    Last order arrived in 6 days using HK Post. One of the item was the x9 clearo which they originally advertised as being pyrex but turned out to be plastic, ended up mailing it to FL and used the credit (including reimbursement for shipping) towards some panny batteries.

Great prices, better warranties, stellar customer service, what else can you ask for?

A few suggestions:

1. Stay away from the non-branded items
    2. Do your research and read the reviews both on ECF and FT
    I completely agree with this. Stay away from non-branded items. I received one brass mechanical mod that I actually find a bit dangerous. It only had one small vent hole (I drilled out more) and if threaded together too tightly, will actually keep firing. I've decided to just stop using it. My $17 dollar lesson learned!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234