fasttech e-juice?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: fasttech e-juice?

Default fasttech e-juice?

Has anyone bought e-juice from fasttech? Are they worth buying? and what are these smoking oils? just mistranslation or other product? Maybe there is flavours I should look out? (the hell is green arrow, benson&hedges?)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oil and tar are Chinglish for nicotine. FT sell brand names they don't make their own juice. Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang are the main ones. They do sell some unbranded ones but I am not sure I would try them. Dekang make 90% of the worlds ejuice.

It's hard to recommend ejuices as everyone's taste is different, the best advice is buy lots of small bottles of different flavours and see which ones you like. I like various of the above brands and also dislike some of them.
    chaos-7 likes this.

I can recommend the traditional tobacco from liquia (fasttech)

That means it's pretty safe to buy e-juice from Fasttech without worries about wrong product.
    And what flavors like China, Virginia, Salem, Davidoff, Green arrow, etc... could mean? Is there any way to find such explanations?
    Abstrusius likes this.

I suggest for the same price U buy juice from Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor ...its made in USA and same price, and some very good flavors and a huge variety....and its shipped fast...use fasttec for inexpensive hardware and keep the eliquids in the USA..

however for those not in the US, be aware at MBV..

International Shipping

At MtBakerVapor we ship packages world wide. Keep in mind we are unaware of your local laws and the customer assumes all shipping risk. Once the package leaves our hands there is nothing we can do at this point. All international mail is shipped via USPS or FedEx. If you order any e juice your customs form will be labeled as e juice. We will not stretch the truth or under declare values on any packages. We offer a variety of international shipping methods.
    Last edited by szot; 08-13-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    kenlad64, Digital Man and VANA like this.
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

mtbakervapor sounds pretty interesting, but as I'm from europe, I think time for delivery would be same as from FastTech and ordering from one place sounds much better for me. (I still need some parts for backups and I even suspect, that my wick is as good as dead right now, because I feel burnt taste after few puffs and can't find a real problem :/)
    Also, FastTech has some lower prices $2 for 10ml instead of $5 for 15ml (I bet quality comes with price, but I never believe it unless I try it by myself). Maybe if FastTech juice is bad enough not to buy it second time I'll buy from MBV next time.
    Also, I don't really care where products are made, because I've seen many stuff made in Germany that could be used only as a presentational item under glass in compare with Chinese clone working better than original itself (And cost 20% of original's price)
    Abstrusius likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kulsius View Post
    That means it's pretty safe to buy e-juice from Fasttech without worries about wrong product.
    And what flavors like China, Virginia, Salem, Davidoff, Green arrow, etc... could mean? Is there any way to find such explanations?
    As Ref Minor has said, FastTech carries the main brands of e-liquid in the world. You can check out the manufacturers' websites, for more information about the products themselves.

http://www.dekangbio.com/company/about-company
    E-Liquid | Ritchy | EN
    Best Premium Electronic Cigarettes Brand Juice,Liquid Flavors|Hkhangsen.com

I personally only buy these three brands. Taste is subjective, but I have really liked the ones I have bought.

The names you are looking for (Davidoff, Salem, etc...) are types of cigarettes in Europe (Davidoff, for example) or the US and are types of tobacco (Virginia). E-liquids often seem to use variations on the names of well-known types of cigarettes or tobacco blends.
    Abstrusius likes this.

ECF Veteran

Well, I braved the unbranded and if it isn't the same stuff ........... and e-liq.com sell, it has fooled me. the Liqua and hagensens, and some of the Dekangs as well as the smoke oil are decent, but unless you want a chemical tasting party - the unbranded isn't much good.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kulsius View Post
    They are cigarette brands, the only way to know what they taste like is to smoke the originals.

So that means Marlboro would taste similar to Marlboro Original Gold analogs? one of the reasons i quit analogs is terrible smell on hands/clothes... And what is 555? Is this some special kind of cigarette brand or just some sort of knock-off tobacco flavor?
    And so it's true, that unbranded juice taste a little bit as chemicals? But why? If it's VG/GP+nic+flavor, then which part would make chemical taste?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast