FastTech shipping?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FastTech shipping?

Sindoyen Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default FastTech shipping?

Placed my first order with FastTech 8/16. When they confirmed it supposedly will ship on 8/21 with 8-10 days to delivery.

Is that typical from them for in stock items... about 2 weeks from purchase to receipt?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Spydro; 08-18-2013 at 01:53 PM.

GP PAPS SS V2.1, 18500 Edition SS V3, 18500 Edition LUX V3, LUX V3, TiX, SS X (2), LUX X, Piccolo V3.1, Heron (4), Spheroid V3, SnP 23mm.

I am into flashlights and knives so I have been ordering from Chinese dealers for years. In general, expect to wait about a month give or take from any Chinese dealer. If you get it sooner, great but don't expect it. Place your order and just forget about it. If after a month you don't have anything, then start checking in to it.

2 weeks+- few days of shipping time is normal for fasttech. Fastest shipping was done in 8 days, slowest took about 3 weeks.

Sindoyen Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the info folks. Nothing coming I need tomorrow, just had no idea about them. I am not paying for the shipping so have to live with it.

GP PAPS SS V2.1, 18500 Edition SS V3, 18500 Edition LUX V3, LUX V3, TiX, SS X (2), LUX X, Piccolo V3.1, Heron (4), Spheroid V3, SnP 23mm.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The things i order from FT are the things I don't need quickly or I don't mind waiting for.
    If I want something quick I will use local vendors.
    brock957 likes this.

I ordered a Vamo with 2 Vivi Novas and some heads and it took a little over 2 weeks for mine to come in. Fasttech always takes a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydro View Post
    Thanks for the info folks. Nothing coming I need tomorrow, just had no idea about them. I am not paying for the shipping so have to live with it.

They make you think, that the shipping is free. Of course they get the money somewhere else to cover the losses.But hey, they provide excellent service with fast free shipping (2 weeks) for orders over 15 $ i think and for really small extra fee under 15 $. Hurray!

I am in pain , hehe, when i have to buy from other chinese vendors cause 1 month delivery time.And in some rare cases you dont even get the package. Not by fasttech

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My FT orders average 10 days form the day order to delivery but, it is from China and, that might be as long as 30 days. I've had other packages from other vendors in China take as long as 45 days, but there was a slight customs snafu on that one.

I think I got lucky on my order. Ordered on the 13th and received on the 17th. I'm in North Carolina.

I average 10-12 days delivery at door in Massachusetts, from date of order...seems to get hung up at San Francisco at customs for a couple days enroute from Hong Kong...
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast