The Astro by Kato CLONE! $24 on FT - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: The Astro by Kato CLONE! $24 on FT

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsin909 View Post
    What RDA and tip do you have on top? Looks good.
    SKU 1447805 -- I don't know if what he has is the original Nimbus, but it is the V5 in Fast Tech.
    SKU 1442705 -- The white resin version. There is also black resin and stainless steel.
    SKU 1467000 -- The Astro clone/counterfit/knockoff/replica/whatever you want to call it.
    Mech mods are ribbed for our [vaping] pleasure.

Thanks. I'm waiting for mine and I like the look of his.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I will never understand what the Mod Snobs think they're going to accomplish by posting in a thread that's SPECIFICALLY LABELED as a Clone thread sticking their noses in the air and talking about their $200 tubes...

/end rant

Man, that thing looks sweet. I ordered a Nemesis clone a week and a half ago thinking it'd be my one Mech mod (to go with my one VV/VW box mod: MVP v2, my one VV/VW tube mod: Zmax V3, and my one Pipe mod: ePipeMods Acrylic Rhodesian.), but now... Crap.
    Nikkita6 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Just got mine in.....here are a couple pics. LOVE this thing!

Looks good with the steamboy. Is that the steamboy clone? If so how do you like it?

ECF Veteran

i got an astro clone at vapercon 3. i no longer find it safe to use. i have had 2 different batteries become EXTREMELY hot and the whole mod felt like it was gonna burst at any moment. i took the batteries out immediately and let them cool off. i refuse to use this mod now, if anyone else has had this problem please let me know

Jesus is Lord!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I agree with the replica haters it is about quitting tobacco period! It's not about the price of or who made your mod. No one can actually claim theirs is original as the mechanical mod concept has been around forever in some form or another. Also breaking news and I always suspected it was so recent replicas of mechanicals reaching vendors and being sold before the originals even make it out of production? The game is a foot Watson. These are not run of the mill replicas either they're 1:1 exact replicas. Meaning one of two things either there is an insider giving away the plans to these devices or the creators are burning the candle at both ends and making a crap load of money at our expense.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345