The Astro by Kato CLONE! $24 on FT
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: The Astro by Kato CLONE! $24 on FT

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default The Astro by Kato CLONE! $24 on FT

Saw this first thing this morning.....had to jump on it as I always have loved the look of the Astro. For $24 it's not a bad gamble. What do you guys think?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/...arette-battery

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yep, now somehow get it here really quick, then make a video of it!

And don't put that Herc in the video, every time i watch your stuff i damn near have to go and buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by xtwosm0kesx View Post
    Yep, now somehow get it here really quick, then make a video of it!

And don't put that Herc in the video, every time i watch your stuff i damn near have to go and buy one.
    Lol I hope it gets here soon. Gonna spend a week or 2 with it and chunk up my opinion. Either way it looks VERY nice for the money! And sorry on the Herc lol

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by twistedchild316 View Post
    Lol I hope it gets here soon. Gonna spend a week or 2 with it and chunk up my opinion. Either way it looks VERY nice for the money! And sorry on the Herc lol
    Waiting on my Chi Chi(you) and ithaka clone right now, if the Ithaka is as nice as everyone says it is, i'll be getting a Herc too.
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

wow so there really is no end to this clone wars. got to hand it to the chinese to copy everything. someone's making LOTS of money and it aint going to the modders who make these awesome devices to make more awesome stuff.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

as long as people can feel better about themselves calling it a clone instead of a fake the chinese will keep making money.

gotsmok could have made a very nice looking "clone" without having to go the extra step and rip off the logo and name.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gokusnimbus View Post
    wow so there really is no end to this clone wars. got to hand it to the chinese to copy everything. someone's making LOTS of money and it aint going to the modders who make these awesome devices.
    Not to turn this into a clone wars thread, but most all the major original mod makers have ZERO problem selling their devices, heck most of um have waiting lists.
    PinoyBoy and ScandaLeX like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gokusnimbus View Post
    wow so there really is no end to this clone wars. got to hand it to the chinese to copy everything. someone's making LOTS of money and it aint going to the modders who make these awesome devices to make more awesome stuff.
    It would be if they were readily available and a little cheaper....lol
    xtwosm0kesx and PinoyBoy like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Laythor View Post
    as long as people can feel better about themselves calling it a clone instead of a fake the chinese will keep making money.

gotsmok could have made a very nice looking "clone" without having to go the extra step and rip off the logo and name.
    Gotsmok didn't make anything....lol They are just a company that advertises deals. Some random Chinese company is making these. And you're right.....clone isn't the right word. Replica is..........
    State O' Flux likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't have my real mixed Astro with me to compare, but I really doubt those pics are from a clone........it looks too good. For 24 bucks, I just ordered one. I'm not a fan of blatant fakes, but this is my chance to compare a fake to the real thing. I honestly don't expect too much, and I'll report back in a couple of weeks.

Clyde
    PinoyBoy and State O' Flux like this.
    "Contrary to Ordinary"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast