Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Beware of Fasttech current situation before you place an order

Default Beware of Fasttech current situation before you place an order

I'd like to warn the good people here there's some huge problems at Fasttech. Customers aren't receiving their orders for 2 months. Tracking codes aren't working, when they are claimed to be shipped etc.

Also apparently their management seems to think these problems will bring them in more customers as people post about it, like i'm doing right now. lmao.

You might want to take a look in the Fasttech forums (not here) before you place a order.
    izaidi and Speedracer12 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

FWIW, I've placed three orders to FT in the past six weeks. I've received two of my orders and my last one just left San Francisco.

Full Member ECF Veteran

On the FT website it says 15 day delay at HK POST for All NON U.S. orders.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by unkletom View Post
    I'd like to warn the good people here there's some huge problems at Fasttech. Customers aren't receiving their orders for 2 months. Tracking codes aren't working, when they are claimed to be shipped etc.

Also apparently their management seems to think these problems will bring them in more customers as people post about it, like i'm doing right now. lmao.

You might want to take a look in the Fasttech forums (not here) before you place a order.
    The current shipping issues have been discussed at length both on numerous threads in this sub forum and on the main thread. Some people who ordered in late Aug/Early Sept have not received their orders, whilst FT have not handled it or their forums very well the main issue is with HK Post.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Would you recommend using Singapore post instead of HK?

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I placed an order with them on Oct 17th, it shows accepted by USPS in Hong Kong on Oct 31st. There has been no activity since.....

Singapore Post (SG Post) is not available as a shipping option now, but should be soon.. for HK Post or SG Post tracking use http://www.17track.net..HK Post has its problems now, as did SG Post....in September I made some orders using both SG Post and HK post that both arrived in mid October...18 days from date of order to my mailbox for both to Eastern USA...but Chines postal carriers have really cracked down now and are backlogged...some ppl are now using a new shipping option , Swiss Post, which is the best (fastest and most reliable) for people in the UK, since it makes a stop to Zurich before its final destination..

Registered Airmail via Swiss Post +$1.00 (13 to 16 days in transit typical)

Swiss Post currently is the most lenient shipper as far as delivering batteries...China Post and HK Post are very strict..and so was SG Post last month..
    Last edited by szot; 11-03-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well crap. I was wanting to order some Liqua brand juices to try. (I know, not the best. But, darn good for the price.) I have tried the traditional tobacco and liked it.

I was going to order a 30ml bottle of traditional and one 10ml bottle of several other flavors to try out. My last order from FT took forever to arive.

Singapore Post now is available again for shipping effective today Nov 4...

Singapore Post is temporarily unavailable
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

i placed an order on oct 20 and it was shipped on the 24th. sat in china post till nov 3... nov 4th arrived in san fransisco. i will have it in a couple of days. i did not order any batteries because of delays they cause with shippers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast