I believe fasttech needs to rethink their shipping method - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: I believe fasttech needs to rethink their shipping method

Quote Originally Posted by Pranayam View Post
    But you'll get it some day.
    Sounds like a FastTech motto in the making. You should pitch it to them.
    amoret and TheKiwi like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member jswag5's Avatar

well im done ranting today, just had to vent my frustrations, think ill go watch some todds reviews night all.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

FastTech isn't fast for sure. BUT definitely inexpensive. I order a lot of stuff from them, but nothing I need right away (I have found that ebay often has the same things for a couple of bucks more and free shipping, so use vendors there if I can't wait). Usually anything from FastTech is here in 3 wk, but I will say that the tracking isn't always accurate. The last time I got an order from them the tracking still said it was in Jamaica, NY the day that it hit my mailbox.

Super Member Verified Member wheelie's Avatar

There is an option to pay $38. shipping fee. Pick it if you want it fast. LOL
    In a past life I must have been a crow, because now as a vapor if it is shiny I got to have it!

Senior Member Verified Member squee's Avatar

That must be a MPost thing. With FT, there are a number of tricks to make things go more quickly and smoothly. don't make just one big order. I split mine into separate orders, putting liquids together in one, putting ego-type batts into another. Those I select Singapore post. Others get split by stock status - bunch of clearos and coils are 'ships next day' - they go together. A few other items are 'ships in 5 days', they go into an order together. Those items go Epacket. I try to keep them all between $25-40, I had one that was $55 - just because it was all random stuff and I couldn't be bothered to split it up Those are the two shipping methods you want to go with for the US. Only use Malaysia Post for non-ego type batteries (i.e. Sony 18650, etc..).

FT is for stuff you don't need rightthisveryminute - they're for stuff you stock up on. So that when you do need something right now, you already have it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I love these threads.
    No one ever does their homework then after the fact gets flustered at the amount of time it takes to get anything.

Well, to be honest - If you do your homework first, you will know exactly how long any particular order (SHOULD) take to reach you. Of course this takes into account, The Export end doing their job and the Import end doing their job.

I Do NOT order Batteries or E-liquids from China for shipping Delay reasons. I also Select the Best(free) shipping option available to me according to what is currently happening on the China side.
    All of my orders over the past 12 Months(a lot of orders) have taken no more than 15 Days From SHIPPED status. Average has been 8-10 days.
    Ordering to the US - HKP is normally the faster route.(no batteries/e-liquids) However USPS still has to get it delivered and they are really getting sloppy.
    Burnie, Talyon, puchox and 1 others like this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

ECF Veteran

The last my final order from FT moved was January 30TH. I never did get it. At least after several, several emails they did refund my money. I couldn't agree more with another comment on this thread, get a Reo!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I don't think that FT needs to rethink shipping methods ... I think you need to ante up and buy your batteries from the US, most especially when your present batteries are on their last leg.

This is the potential price you pay for getting what you want, for much cheaper than what you would normally pay stateside. It sounds like you need to rethink who you purchase your batteries from. There are no guarantee's with regards to shipping when ordering internationally, so if you can't afford that risk, don't make the order ...
    Burnie and bcme like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I had an order from FastTech returned to them by the shipper after two months. I emailed FastTech and asked them if they could tell me which shipper to use that would not do this. They said they could not. I order quite a few craft supplies from China and those vendors seem to be able to stay on top of which shipper is the problem child of the day and tell me which to use/avoid.

I've not ordered from FastTech since. No big loss as there isn't much they have that I want or need.
    Izan likes this.

People are a lot more than just a collection of nicotine receptors.
    Dr. Michael Siegel, Professor, Boston University School of Public Health

Full Member Verified Member devilchasnme's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I must have gotten lucky with my first and only order (so far) from fasttech. From Shipped to my door, it was eight days. Four days to get to Chicago, then 4 days to travel the remaining 280 miles to my door in Detroit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast