Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: I believe fasttech needs to rethink their shipping method

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When I order from fast tech I follow squee's advice. I keep all my batteries and e liquid together in one order because they have to go through Malaysia. Everything else I use usps epacket. My epackets usually take about 10 days and Mpost about 15-20 days.
    EBates likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1) Malaysia post tracking is only updated as and when they feel like it.

2) Might be tighter customs check due to MH307 incident.
    Nikkita6 and Julie W like this.

Some friends from my country received yesterday December's orders from FT.

They have already given up on those.

http://casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

FT offers about 20 shipping methods...whats in your shopping cart and which shipper U choose at checkout will determine the speed of your delivery..FT does not control speed of shipment nor do they control the trackers which should just be used as a general guide , and is never current or updated and is controlled by the shipper NOT FT....FT is just the retailer who sells products very inexpensively and offers the customer many shipping options..too many people complain about the shipping which is out of FT's hands once the order has been given to a shipper ...FT will do initiate an inquiry with the shipper, if you request it, and refund you or reship the item if the shipper states its lost ..and they warranty all their products and provide free return shipping for damaged items....

threads like this really are not about Fasttech and more about various shipping companies..
    Last edited by szot; 04-13-2014 at 03:47 PM.
    Burnie, Julie W, EBates and 2 others like this.
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Super Member ECF Veteran

When my packages enter the danish borders theres an 11-14 days waiting period where they apparently do nothing at all...

Vamo vivi/protank
    Kts+ igo-w 0,7

I'm planning another order later this month or early next. I'll use Free shipping options, as is my norm. I'll check shipping daily, maybe I'll file a ticket @ Fastech, maybe I'll rant when my mail box is empty day after day, I'll swear I'll never order from FT again, or maybe none of the above. Or maybe I'll set my alarm for three weeks, kick back have a vape and a beer. If batteries are involved set the clock for four weeks. Resume the position, vape and beer.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If you order lithium batteries from them, Malaysia post is about the only post office that will even accept them for transport. And MP is slow, that's not FT's fault. I have some IMR batteries sitting in Malaysia right now, they'll get here when they get here. The savings compared to US sources was considerable, so I'll wait. Extra batteries is a matter of convenience not necessity for me right now.

I've had two other (non-battery) orders placed, shipped and delivered since I ordered the batteries, through the default China epacket option.

Everything that comes through Hong Kong or China gets here in good time. Except for when the Chicago PO sends my stuff for a random detour to Wisconsin or Missouri (seems like the sorting system in Chicago is broken lately.) Can't blame FT for that.
    Last edited by Wow1420; 04-13-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

my last order has a knife and juice,only option i had was thru swedish post.2 weeks ago it showed as left sorting hub

no country or any other indicator of where in the world is carmen sandiego

all i can do is hope to see it in my box one day
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

Default I believe fasttech needs to rethink their shipping method

I've used USPS epacket for all my orders and they've all arrived within the 8-14 days after shipped. With the exception of 1.

I don't place big orders, I keep it to a few things in each order. Ships next day together, ships in 3-5 days together, etc.

Longest something took was 17 days, sat at ISC Chicago for like 4-5 days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123