ANTZ suggestions on FDA comments.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: ANTZ suggestions on FDA comments....

Blog Entries

Start with the glANTZ 129 from the WHO letter; add the politicians from above, and the regulators from CDC and FDA; that should be pretty close to a full list.

In case you're wondering... yes, I have one... I'm preparing the text of the indictment for crimes against humanity in the Hague for the people on this list.
    wv2win, DC2, EleanorR and 2 others like this.
    The war against vaping continues: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/fda-regulations/
    Get involved: casaa.org

Blog Entries

Copy and paste Glantz's "Why we are supporting so many shorter comments" numbered list and let FDA be aware of what ANTZ is up to and how they believe FDA is wrong that number of comments matters more than quality of content.
    Kent C likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Although I do not have much hope for a satisfying resolution, I will write at least one comment a day. Thanks for the suggestions, it helps.
    DC2 and DrMA like this.

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm going to pretend I didn't see all of that. What was proposed, and now removed from this thread, is ethically questionable, and definitely against the rules here:

25. Attacking other websites
    Members' use of this forum to discuss spamming, trolling or disruption of other sites is not allowed.
    a. No posts discussing the placing of unwanted text or materials on another website or forum are allowed.
    b. No posts advocating methods to carry out such attacks are allowed.
    c. No posts giving resources to carry out such attacks are allowed.
    d. Members who attack other sites in any way are at risk of being banned. This includes trolling, spamming links, or acting in a way likely to bring ECF into disrepute on other sites.

Whether you agree with me or not, that's basically what was proposed, and we don't condone trolling, regardless of the venue.

I understand the passion, as I feel it as well, but there is always a good way to go about getting points across without resorting to those types of tactics.

Supporting Member

At least you did not shut down the whole thread as was done in another I was posting in and was invaded by unsavory caracters who did their best to have the thread shut down and were successful,
    ForeverDiving likes this.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Mexican vapers are being attacked as well and our bureaucrats take their clues from the US (?). I find this terrifying. I think I'll begin stashing hardware, DIY materials and pipe tobacco vacuum sealed tins. If push comes to shove I can be NETting on that for a looooong time. Fortunately I'm vaping on 0 nic now.
    aikanae1 likes this.
    Just when I thought pipe smoking was fussy... I found vaping is messy

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverDiving View Post
    Mexican vapers are being attacked as well and our bureaucrats take their clues from the US (?). I find this terrifying. I think I'll begin stashing hardware, DIY materials and pipe tobacco vacuum sealed tins. If push comes to shove I can be NETting on that for a looooong time. Fortunately I'm vaping on 0 nic now.
    I'm a little surprised with the Mexican heavy-handed approach. If it ever comes to it, (not sure this is allowed) Reddit has a forum for people willing to personally ship to int'l customers items (like eliquids) that aren't shipped int'l by vendors. Personal shipping rates are higher than some business rates, so it can get expensive.
    "Don't blink."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12