Letter from senator Dianne Feinstein - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Letter from senator Dianne Feinstein

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

BTW - I just got a e-Mail from MadVapes regarding CASAA's 4th Call to Action.
    aubergine likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure Feinstine knows nothing of this..unless she was bri...had political contributions from them as well.
    Philip Morris Plans $680 Million Factory in Lower-Risk Push
    LaraC likes this.
    ​One does not simply stop buying mods!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'm sure Feinstine knows nothing of this..unless she was bri...had political contributions from them as well.
    Philip Morris Plans $680 Million Factory in Lower-Risk Push
    Considering the amount of wealth she's accumulated to distance herself from the 99% since she's been in office, it would be stunning to find out she's not positioned to profit from it.
    Sirius likes this.
    No man's opinions are better than his information.

Did you really EXPECT an intelligent answer from Feinstein? She's a dumb twit. Californians worship this idiot. They're only saving grace is the old bag is 81. She is a perfect example why we need TERM LIMITS. BUT, rest assured, there is someone other leftist NUT BAG waiting in the wings, just salivating for the chance to carry the torch. I'm stepping out the side door on this one.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nostinkies View Post
    Did you really EXPECT an intelligent answer from Feinstein? She's a dumb twit. Californians worship this idiot. They're only saving grace is the old bag is 81. She is a perfect example why we need TERM LIMITS. BUT, rest assured, there is someone other leftist NUT BAG waiting in the wings, just salivating for the chance to carry the torch. I'm stepping out the side door on this one.
    Please do Not Lump All Californians into the "I Love Diane F" group.

There are Plenty of People in California that would like Nothing More than getting her OUT OF OFFICE. Any Office.
    DC2 likes this.

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zoiDman View Post
    Please do Not Lump All Californians into the "I Love Diane F" group.

There are Plenty of People in California that would like Nothing More than getting her OUT OF OFFICE. Any Office.
    But seriously...

How did we elect Diane Feinstein AND Barbara Boxer?
    How? Seriously?

How many Socker Moms are there in California.

Yeah, I went there.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DC2 View Post
    But seriously...

How did we elect Diane Feinstein AND Barbara Boxer?
    How? Seriously?

How many Socker Moms are there in California.

Yeah, I went there.
    Last I Checked you Didn't Need EVERY Person in a State to be Elected to the House or Senate.

You just Need More People to Check the Box next to your Name after believing the Lies and Give-Away promises that the Boxer's and Diane F have Spewed.

I have spent a Good Part of my Adult Life trying to Keep Diane F from holding Another office. Starting with her in SF.
    DC2 and Sirius like this.

Not trying to lump you into the group there Z. Geographically by miles, California is actually VERY red. Just not in the right places. SF and LA screwed your state for good. Your only hope for Diane is old age. But till that day comes, keep checking the R box. In your state, I'd vote for a skunk wearing a suit if he wasnt a dem.

(I was working out in LA in 2008 during november. After election night, I didn't leave my hotel room for 2 days! A fifth of captain morgan helped me over that debacle!)

Full Member Verified Member jistjul's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I saw that someone already posted .... Durbin's response so I won't re-post that. Here's the response I got from my state representative Jan Schakowsky last March:

Dear Ms. Minor :

Knowing of your interest in e-cigarettes, cigars, and other tobacco products, I would like to provide you with a Congressional update.

While e-cigarettes and cigars are considered tobacco products, the existing law does not explicitly apply to them. Under the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was given the authority to cover other tobacco, including hookah, electronic cigarettes, cigars, and future tobacco products. The FDA has announced intent to issue this regulation soon.

I support FDA moving forward with that regulation . There are serious health risks associated with tobacco products, and I believe pe ople should be made aware of tho se risks. I am also concerned that manufacturers of these products are targeting young people , using many of the same techniques that are outlawed for use by cigarette manufacturers. I am committed to warning people about the health consequences associated with tobacco product and preventing teenagers from using tobacco products. As you may know, Chicago and other cities are already taking similar action.

I hope that you found this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Jan Schakowsky
    Member of Congress

P.S. I've created an Email Newsletter to provide periodic updates on a variety of issues. You can sign up for it by going to my website at Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky : Enewsletter

Super Member Verified Member Stacy1's Avatar

I tried to submit the form you have linked and its says could not connect. too many connections
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingal View Post
    Call to Action!
    Free to Vape organization has on their site a form to fill out so the FDA and your state reps will get either printed copies or faxes of a form stating YOUR position on e-cigs.
    Let's all get going on this.
    Link is;
    Free to Vape - Take Action

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678