Vz Super Concentrate Honey Flu Cured Tobacco - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Vz Super Concentrate Honey Flu Cured Tobacco

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by emonty View Post
    HFC ordered, will report back on my findings, thxs for the review!
    When you can - Give a personal Review here of your thoughts!
    Tobacco free since I got juiced...

Flavor Junky Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love this ...., it is like you guys were saying and then better! It is one of those flavors that you love: rich, dry, nice sweet on the tongue aftertaste, perfect balanced. I use it with an AVA ceramic atomizer and it is perfect!

sorry, I am not good in explaining flavors
    Shilo and MrBeo like this.
    Youtube: emonty999
    Wapari - Sat22 - Ad-Hoc - Variant - Venturi - Zero mod - In'Ax - Wolf50 - Lukkos - Chalice

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It does taste nice! I agree with the op.... 12 drops per 10ml works great! However, I'm not getting the reddish color mixture as the op's pic looks. Mine is more yellow. Definitely taste and smell the honey.... not much tobacco, but very nice none the less.

By the way, I'm using this on a Provari, boge lr carto in a phiniac tank (Thanks EMONTY), at 4.2 volts.

Flavor Junky Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

craft: the color get's dark if the nic sees light. I have all my liquids in glass brown or blue bottles and with this potion it stays nice and clear

Quote Originally Posted by craftmath View Post
    It does taste nice! I agree with the op.... 12 drops per 10ml works great! However, I'm not getting the reddish color mixture as the op's pic looks. Mine is more yellow. Definitely taste and smell the honey.... not much tobacco, but very nice none the less.

By the way, I'm using this on a Provari, boge lr carto in a phiniac tank (Thanks EMONTY), at 4.2 volts.
    Youtube: emonty999
    Wapari - Sat22 - Ad-Hoc - Variant - Venturi - Zero mod - In'Ax - Wolf50 - Lukkos - Chalice

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by emonty View Post
    craft: the color get's dark if the nic sees light. I have all my liquids in glass brown or blue bottles and with this potion it stays nice and clear
    Gotcha. My vaping arsenal does spend most of its time in a closet and only sees light when I go to mix up a batch. Makes sense though!

Super Member ECF Veteran Fernand's Avatar

I dunno, the flavoring itself is just a light orange color. I had a 30 ml bottle of 93% VG w/ nic + 2% HFC + 5% water.. The VG contained 8 mg/ml nicotine. It sat on my desk in a clear plastic bottle, and it stayed almost colorless. It only picked up a golden color in a clear tank, in contact with the cartomizer, and in the feed bottle of a Vmod XL, in contact with the atomizer. And the "tobacco" taste is pretty abstract, it's not really much like tobacco, none of them. It's all in the imagination, I think, what we think of as fresh tobacco. It just suggests an idealized tobacco with honey.
    Last edited by Fernand; 05-15-2012 at 04:21 AM.

ECF Veteran

All the Vz tobacco's are to me still the best out there in DIY concentrate but HFC is still the best of them all to me and I will put it and Island tobacco .01% higher then Dunhill and the rest...

ECF Veteran

Just got in a bottle of the Honey Flu Cured and the Virginia Flu Cured in the mail today, and I can't wait to try these. They smell pretty good straight out of the bottle, even!

Good to hear !
    I mixed up a batch of Honey Cured from VZ and am into the 2nd day of the steep...Can't Wait

I found the same to be true about fresh mixed juices - most all taste pretty bland at first, but give em a few days and WHOA.
    Mixed up a batch of Strawberry and Cream the very day I received my order.
    Put it in the J-Tank and wasn't that impressed.

Now 3 days later, after a good steep and it's about to become one of my new "GO TO" juices !!
    It's out of this world GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD
    MrBeo and ~Sue~Feb2012 like this.

ECF Veteran

This one is sure Great and will stay at the top for me for as long as I vape!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts cnhauf...

Quote Originally Posted by cnhauf View Post
    I mixed up a batch of Honey Cured from VZ and am into the 2nd day of the steep...Can't Wait

Now 3 days later, after a good steep and it's about to become one of my new "GO TO" juices !!
    It's out of this world GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast