Vz Super Concentrate Honey Flu Cured Tobacco - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Vz Super Concentrate Honey Flu Cured Tobacco

Just Aaron Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Figured I would share my own personal recipe that uses HFC. If you've ever enjoyed HHV's Dragon's Fire I think you will love this.

VZ HFC - 2%
    VZ Island Tobacco - 1.25% (Yes, I know it sounds odd to mix these but just go with it and trust me)
    VZ Cigar - 1% (not black cigar)
    1 drop Inawera honey (miod) per 5ml
    "All of us got through another day. We passed the time from one end of 12 to the other without stopping once. Well done us, good job people who experience time. Time experiencers, good job!" Welcome to Night Vale

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mourningshadow View Post
    Figured I would share my own personal recipe that uses HFC. If you've ever enjoyed HHV's Dragon's Fire I think you will love this.

VZ HFC - 2%
    VZ Island Tobacco - 1.25% (Yes, I know it sounds odd to mix these but just go with it and trust me)
    That didn't sound odd to mix at all

I don't have Inawera but I do use honey from TPA (only need a drop in 10 ml) (and NF only a drop in 20 ml lol)
    The Cherry Cigar works well too.
    Last edited by ~Sue~Feb2012; 02-27-2014 at 12:28 AM.

Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Yummmm! I love the stuff! Been vaping this for a year!
    MrBeo likes this.

French Pipe is my absolute favorite, mixed at 3%. But at times the vape seems a little dry, even though the taste is still great. Anyone else have this experience with it and a suggestion for a light additive that won't overpower the French Pipe flavor?
    MrBeo likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by yooperdad View Post
    French Pipe is my absolute favorite, mixed at 3%. But at times the vape seems a little dry, even though the taste is still great. Anyone else have this experience with it and a suggestion for a light additive that won't overpower the French Pipe flavor?
    Just seen this so I will work on something for you that may help! I finally after all those years got me the French pipe and am vaping it now Puff Puff
    Tobacco free since I got juiced...

Full Member Verified Member

Just ordered the HFC, how many drops should I add to a 30 ml 50/50 mix? My nic is PG based and will be 18 nic upon final mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Randym43 View Post
    Just ordered the HFC, how many drops should I add to a 30 ml 50/50 mix? My nic is PG based and will be 18 nic upon final mix.
    Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Randym43 View Post
    Anyone know?
    I put it in the calculator for you and it says for 3% use 36 drops or 0.99 grams, ( at 40 drops per ml or 1.1 grams per ml )

I just made a 30 ml batch, got it in the ultrasonic as I type, I was a menthol guy with the stinkies , therefore I crave the coolness and do have the menthol flavoring from vaping zone, how many drops do you guys suggest I start with to add so I get a slight coolness?

Quote Originally Posted by mourningshadow View Post

VZ HFC - 2%
    Thank you. Never tried. Dragon Fire but this recipe has become an ADV for me.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
    aikanae1 likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast