Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors - Page 2
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    I plan on it. seems super easy even for a dummy like me.

I just need the flavors to come in.
    Don't call my friend a dummy....lol I've read your posts and you are very well spoken and hey if I can do these anyone can.
    MrBeo likes this.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shilohcalista View Post
    Don't call my friend a dummy....lol I've read your posts and you are very well spoken and hey if I can do these anyone can.
    much appreciated. Trust me, there are plenty of times that I act like a dummy. I promise.

I do appreciate the support though
    Shilo likes this.
    the domo made me do it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for all the Reviews shilohcalista!
    I give BlackBerry a 11/10 agree with you on the watermelon and the Caramel is good on its own but the perfect mix for tobacco's. Can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on these.
    Shilo and odysseysteve like this.
    Tobacco free since I got juiced...

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

shilohcalista,

Your post #5 is saved into my database!

After several days testing the B&M, I just got a small 'hint' of cigar 'bakky on my test sample, not unpleasant at all. Was gonna make 30ml the other night and got sidetracked. Think I'll wait 'nother day or two before diving in.

I can mentally taste a very fine future flav with just a touch of VZ cherry, or blackberry, or... once I order some.
    Shilo and Slots like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

ECF Veteran

Aww thanks Iffy---I hope it ends up being helpful for you.
    Starlyte2 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Off the charts great reviews Shiloh! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with these flavors.

I feel a bit of sadness however that you have never had the pleasure of tasting blackberries as it is one of my favorite berries - a deep, rich, yet not overpowering flavor that may give you (or not) a better understanding of the vaping flavor. I see that you are from Here & There. Keep your eyes peeled for the berries this summer, especially for fresh picked ones at farmer markets. If they don't have them Here, surely they will have them There.

Thanks again for your efforts.
    Iffy, Shilo, MrBeo and 2 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker II View Post
    Off the charts great reviews Shiloh!

. I see that you are from Here & There. Keep your eyes peeled for the berries this summer, especially for fresh picked ones at farmer markets. If they don't have them Here, surely they will have them There.

lol
    Shilo and Starlyte2 like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shilohcalista View Post
    Watermelon--tastes like a Jolly Rancher to me 7 of 10
    Sorry to jump in your Review thread but I also find the Watermelon to taste like a Jolly Rancher but its not near as sweet! I did this in a side by side taste test. I give the watermelon a 6/10 but I see it working in a mix to gain another note in something. Not for my personal taste as a stand alone. It is more just melony then watermelon like.
    Click on the Picure because I get a kick out of people CLICKING ON MY PICTURES!
    Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors-watermelon-001.jpg
    Last edited by MrBeo; 04-06-2012 at 05:51 AM.
    Shilo likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker II View Post
    Off the charts great reviews Shiloh! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with these flavors.

I feel a bit of sadness however that you have never had the pleasure of tasting blackberries as it is one of my favorite berries - a deep, rich, yet not overpowering flavor that may give you (or not) a better understanding of the vaping flavor. I see that you are from Here & There. Keep your eyes peeled for the berries this summer, especially for fresh picked ones at farmer markets. If they don't have them Here, surely they will have them There.

Yes I am a very deprived girl--- no real backberries ever...you can send me some this summer because here & there is lacking in farmers markets Thanks for reading my reviews--I appreciate it. Hope it helps someone just starting out a little bit.
    Slots likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrBeo View Post
    Sorry to jump in your Review thread but I also find the Watermelon to taste like a Jolly Rancher but its not near as sweet! I did this in a side by side taste test. I give the watermelon a 6/10 but I see it working in a mix to gain another note in something. Not for my personal taste as a stand alone. It is more just melony then watermelon like.
    Click on the Picure because I get a kick out of people CLICKING ON MY PICTURES!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watermelon 001.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	89806

You crack me up Mr. Beo---I look forward to what you'll post next. I'll click you allright
    MrBeo likes this.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast