Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors - Page 3
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree780Likes

Thread: Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah I have to agree Mr. Beo the Watermelon is just ok not over the top fantastic like some of the other fruits.
    MrBeo likes this.

ECF Veteran

Still vaping the Blackberry I'm bumping it to a 10. Also mixed well with real cig.

Vanilla is fantastic-- not brittle tasting like some I've had---true vanilla bean smell and flavor--great mixer-- 10 of 10

Caramel Not your mother's caramel...lol Strong smell-- tastes and smells like hardcore toasted toffee. Go easy on this one it can overpower a mix. If you like candyish caramels this is not for you. My husband likes it but I will give it a 7 because it doesn't fall into the normal paramaters of a caramel. Gets better after a few days if you can get past the aroma.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the reviews, very helpfull. SO far I have tried six of the falvors from them.
    Shilo and MrBeo like this.

ECF Veteran

Well the new tobacco flavor I am vaping is giving Black N Mild a run for first place in the tobaccos. I never thought I'd say that but they just keep getting more awesome tobaccos ! Life is good!

It says its Black fire tobacco to me tastes like Black Honey Tobacco. I do believe they will renaming this one but whatever they are calling it it is fantastic--- highly recommend-- 12 of 10
    Cyrus Vap, odysseysteve and MrBeo like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks shilo, I am putting Dunhill at the TOP of my list with this (Island Tobacco) and Honey Flu...all are 12's out of 10 off the charts yummy!
    Last edited by MrBeo; 04-13-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Shilo and odysseysteve like this.
    Tobacco free since I got juiced...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shilohcalista View Post
    Still vaping the Blackberry I'm bumping it to a 10.
    Two questions Shiloh:

1. Are you vaping Blackberry at 2.5%?
    2. Are you adding any sweetener such as EM?

Thanks in advance

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker II View Post
    Two questions Shiloh:

1. Are you vaping Blackberry at 2.5%?
    2. Are you adding any sweetener such as EM?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Tracker--Vaping Blackberry at 1.5 to 2% no sweetener-- a little of tart n sour is all I am adding to tone down sweetness on some of the flavorings---this one doesn't need it. I vape high PG if you vape high VG I've heard 2.5 or a little more on this one. If you get it, make sure its in the super concentrated section there is a regular strength blackberry that requires a higher strength and I've heard it doesn't taste the same. I am not even sure the blackberry super is on the site yet but should be soon.
    Tracker II likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was kinda curious about some of the sweetness. Real cig is amazing, as is mandarin, and VFC. Dr. Pepper... Well, I've never enjoyed warm doctor pepper, but if I did i'm sure I'd love it. But Real Cig is slightly sweet. I had originally mixed some with my tobacco base of EM, TA, and menthol (nuck's recipe... Worked great with other tobacco's I've tried) and thought that was the issue. Wound up being just about as sweet even in a plain base. What is tart n sour? Any relation to bitter wizard? Or has anyone tried some bitter wizard? Just curious, lol.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tsunami987 View Post
    I was kinda curious about some of the sweetness. Real cig is amazing, as is mandarin, and VFC. Dr. Pepper... Well, I've never enjoyed warm doctor pepper, but if I did i'm sure I'd love it. But Real Cig is slightly sweet. I had originally mixed some with my tobacco base of EM, TA, and menthol (nuck's recipe... Worked great with other tobacco's I've tried) and thought that was the issue. Wound up being just about as sweet even in a plain base. What is tart n sour? Any relation to bitter wizard? Or has anyone tried some bitter wizard? Just curious, lol.
    Yeah it works in the same way just tart n sour is a little cheaper. You can get an ounce bottle for $1.99. I think there are different versions of it now too by FW and TFA called sour. The Tart N Sour is by Loranns.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by shilohcalista View Post
    Well the new tobacco flavor I am vaping is giving Black N Mild a run for first place in the tobaccos. I never thought I'd say that but they just keep getting more awesome tobaccos ! Life is good!

It says its Black fire tobacco to me tastes like Black Honey Tobacco. I do believe they will renaming this one but whatever they are calling it it is fantastic--- highly recommend-- 12 of 10
    I knew people would love the black fire, even though its not my thing. Tried to be fair in my review, because it IS a great flavor, just not my style

Have you braved desert ship yet Shilo, or still sworn off it ? I swear I don't get ginger and spicey crapola from it, review to come
    Shilo likes this.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast