Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors
Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors

Lets see where to begin. First and foremost I have tried many of the usual suspects when it comes to flavorings--Flavour Art, Flavorwest, TPA, Capella's and a couple Hangsen. I have some must haves in most of these brands but had many more that I didn't like. This has made DIY frustrating and very much a trial-and-error-and-spend-lots-of money-and-sometimes-be-disappointed process.

When I first heard about the new super concentrated flavorings by Vaping Zone I was as usual for me somewhat skeptical. I am almost ashamed to say that now...LOL

I have tried about 18 of the currently listed 62 flavors and counting this company offers with more on the way to me as I type this. The beauty of these flavorings is I no longer have to add high percentages or wait weeks on end or scribble down endless calculations to get a fantastic easy vape. For a high PG vaper like myself, the recommended 2.5% is plenty with some being better for me at 1-2%. This makes a $6.99 bottle of flavoring an incredible value in the long run.

I consider myself a very particular vaper. I don't like vaping perfumes or having them in my vicinity as I am sensitive to perfume. Of the 18 flavors I have tried so far, none were bad and 15 are ones I intend to use again and again. For me, thats a borderline miracle as a fussy vaper. I don't blow smoke-- if I don't like something I will say so.

Recently I have begun combining the flavors together with great results. Any of the fruits work well with the tobacco and cigar flavors. I have not received VZ's caramel or vanilla yet (both on the way) and used another company's caramel with VZ flavors and it worked out great. I recommend aiming for 3% total if you are using all VZ flavorings combos to start and you vape high PG. You can always add more if you need to.

At this point, I prefer to stick with like minded flavorings that require low flavor percentages so I used FlavourArt Caramel and added it to my favorite Vaping Zone tobacco flavor- Black N Mild along with VZ's chocolate. I steeped it overnight and awoke to my husband vaping it. After I pried the bottle out of his hands I am happy to report its fantastic. RY4-ish cigar anyone?

I'd like to say these flavorings are also superb as standalones too and my cartomizers are lasting longer. I highly recommend you try them. My husband and I have been amazed how much we like the tobaccos after trying so many so-so's or downright duds. Even if you don't like tobaccos-- I suggest everyone try at least the Black & Mild and see if your mind can't be changed.

All the non-tobacco flavors are excellent too I haven't disliked one yet. Thanks for reading my novel.
    Last edited by Shilo; 04-01-2012 at 05:58 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shilohcalista View Post
    Even if you don't like tobaccos-- I suggest everyone try at least the Black & Mild and see if your mind can't be changed.
    Excellent post! I'm not a premix 'bakky flav lover AT ALL... BUT, my VZ Black & Mild try at 2.5% has been wonderful through two days steeping. The flav is just so day-um teasing and pleasing. If further steeping deepens the flav, then I'll definitely have another daily 'keeper'!

Thanx...
    Shilo, MrBeo and Starlyte2 like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

ECF Veteran

That Black N Mild is a very good flavor ( #1 of my baccy faves faves) it does get a bit stronger after steeping at least to my buds. I tweaked it a few times and its very versatile too with the other flavors. I ended up with a lower than recommended percentage as my sweet spot.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bravo! Bravo!! EXCELLENT Review!!!
    Tobacco free since I got juiced...

ECF Veteran

Continued Review not including newly acquired flavors:

Mandarin--Spot on juicy sweet and tart- beautiful back note or great on its own 10 out of 10

Chocolate--cocoa-esque the outside crunchy part of a toostie pop husband loves this I give it 10 out of 10 for originality compared to other chocolates I have had

Peach-- Tied for best fruit to me to date sweet delicous ripe peach 11 of 10

French Pipe--very flavorful not an all day vape but very good 9 of 10

Cigar---good base cigar flavor---excellent with fruit particularly cherry 9 of 10

Cherry delicious not obnoxious---authentic without being too sweet or too tart--tied for first place in the fruits 11 out of 10

Apple- I get tart apple out of this nice backnote 8 out of 10

Raspberry- very nice-- smell is spot on taste is better than what I remember the real deal tasting like 8 of 10

Blackberry-- more complex never tasted a real blackberry so I'm not a good judge-bit I like it 9 of 10

Watermelon--tastes like a Jolly Rancher to me 7 of 10

Apricot--dried apricot taste its good 8 of 10

Black N Mild- my favorite tobacco-- I use less than recommended- awesome taste and smells great, versatile 12 of 10

Real Cig--too strong for me at recommended percentage-- more palatable at 1% using other flavors along with--8 of 10

RY4--not for me on its own might be better with other flavors 7 of 10

555--not for me on its own might be better with other flavors 7 of 10

Virginia not for me period....6 of 10

Shisha- weird and wonderful--something reminiscent of licorice--can't put my finger on it but its an interesting flavor 8 of 10

Will update in a few days about Vanilla, Caramel and Cinnamon Bun

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

main issue now is that they need to get more back in stock

there is a lot gone.
    the domo made me do it.

ECF Veteran

Also forgot these two:

Black Coffee--nice mild sweet coffee taste pleasant smell 9 of 10
    White Coffee--similar to other clear coffees I have had more smell than taste 7 of 10

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    main issue now is that they need to get more back in stock

there is a lot gone.
    I hope you try these the ob when the ones you want are in-- they are really good and simplify the process.
    MrBeo likes this.

ECF Veteran

One more I forgot about--

Melon--I get honeydew taste 7 of 10.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

I plan on it. seems super easy even for a dummy like me.

I just need the flavors to come in.
    the domo made me do it.

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast