TFA - Juicy Fruit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: TFA - Juicy Fruit

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks aardvark, I will have to try this after your favorable review

i remember getting this a few orders ago for free from WL and have ordered it every time since. definately one of my favorites. I mix it at 10% and 70/30 PG/VG @ 16mg

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i've been mixing and vaping tfa juicy fruit for about 6 months now, exclusively. I mix it at about 40% juicy fruit and i just sprinkle some em crystals in with 60 mg 70-30% nicotine, 70 pg, 30vg. It seems everyone mixes this at a lower % but I don't get enough flavor unless I go that high.

Wow! 40%!

I've been obsessed with this flavor since day 1 of vaping. Honestly, it is what has kept me into vaping. My local B&M makes a killer JF vape in an 80/20pg mix and I've been obsessed with trying to replicate it to save a veritable fortune. It's impossible to find an agreed-upon popular recipe posted anywhere.

I know for a fact, however, the B&M uses FlavorWest JF which I have tried at 15%, and it turned out just "OK" mixed fresh. Not quite measuring up to the B&M's mix, but close. After a month of steeping, it really developed into a decent copy, but not quite there. I now have both EM and Sucralose added to the arsenal which I believe they use as well.

Picked up some TFA JF mix, and I'm gonna give it a shot at 18% with some EM. Just don't know what % to go with on the EM, and whether the addition of Sucralose will make it sickly-sweet. Trial and error, I guess?

The strange thing about EM, if you look into it, is that it IS the sole ingredient in "Cotton Candy" flavoring. The cotton candy bottle even says: EM Crystals and PG. My understanding is they mix it to 10%, thus it is the equivalent of buying the straight liquid EM or crystals, and diluting it yourself. Guess we'll see how it goes.
    V3tronix Flip #TLNGA800 Hana Modz Mini Pack V3 #33

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I use TPA juice fruit I mix it at 15% with 5% sweetener It's Awesome

6. 03-30-2014, 02:08 AM

Unregistered Supplier

Reason
    unregistered supplier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12