TFA - Juicy Fruit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: TFA - Juicy Fruit

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up TFA - Juicy Fruit

Are you kidding me!? My mouth is still watering.... Easily my lifetime vape. Mixed it at 13% with 3 drops of EM in a 80/20 PG/VG @18mg strength. 10ml batch. EM definitely has a far favorable snappy sweet taste to it over sucralose that goes perfectly with Juicy Fruit. If you love the gum, vaping it is even better.

Enjoy!

Peter

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks, sounds great!

I just received a small sample of this a while ago, so I've been wondering if it was good or not.

ECF Veteran

Interesting thing.... Its not as strong this morning. Almost can't taste it at all? I've heard EM can blow your taste buds out if used in excess. But I only used 3 drops. I mix my EM by using 1/4 tsp of EM crystals to 10ml of PG. I'll have to look into this. Any ideas?

Peter

Edit: Its coming back in slowly now, the taste that is. Maybe its too early for my taste buds or is it the coffee I have in the AM? Nevermind...lol, must have been the coffee. Its back in all its glory.
    Last edited by ardvaark; 01-07-2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: The case of the changing flavor...lol
    Aurora-Oblivion likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Where did you hear that about EM? Please give me a link if you can remember, thanks!

I've been having a taste bud issue lately, and just mixed up and starting using some EM recently too, so maybe that's the source of my issue?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora-Oblivion View Post
    Where did you hear that about EM? Please give me a link if you can remember, thanks!

I've been having a taste bud issue lately, and just mixed up and starting using some EM recently too, so maybe that's the source of my issue?
    Sorry, I don't remember where. But it was here in these forums somewhere.

Full Member Verified Member

Im going to have to place another order. Wish i would of saw this before placing mine. Im new to the diy so this will be my first time. I ordered sucrose, so maybe when i get the juicy ill try it with that. Thanks.

Agent 0 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Maybe 13% is too high of a percentage once it steeps? Using too much flavor can sometimes result in lack of/no taste.
    I can't see how using such a small amount of EM would do that... but anything's possible.
    Ladiekali likes this.

I agree with Rin13. Can you answer us how a small amount of Ethyl Maltol could do that. Any answer would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I just mixed a batch of TFA Juicy Fruit about a week ago at 10% and it's been great. I wish I would have mixed it at a little higher concentration as I prefer a bit more sweetness than I'm getting at the 10%, but overall its been a good all day vape. Not overpowering, nor too weak, and it doesn't have a smell that makes the wife complain. It's definitely going on the reorder list.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

If there's one flavor that's spot on, TFA's Juicy Fruit is that flavor :-). I ordered some from Wizard Labs by mistake, but I don't regret it at all. If you like the gum, this easily a replica flavor. I just wish other flavors on the market were truly that close.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast