Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Horchata (TPA) Amazing!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran Steve K's Avatar

Default Horchata (TPA)

I knew when I read the description of this I had to get it,and it is probably the best flavor I have received so far.It is spot on with the creamy milk,rice,cinnamon,and vanilla,could also be passed on as a rice pudding with cinnamon flavor and I can see adding some coconut or banana to this or many options.has anyone else tried this yet??
    Last edited by Steve K; 03-06-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    KBambi likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh mannnn ive been looking for a good horchata flavor I will have to give it a try!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i tried Ecblends "dragons milk" which is supposed to be horchata but to me its nothing close. its actually just like eating a tablespoon of cinnamon with the hot tamales candy

Quote Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
    i tried Ecblends "dragons milk" which is supposed to be horchata but to me its nothing close. its actually just like eating a tablespoon of cinnamon with the hot tamales candy
    This you can actually taste the creamy milk and vanilla.The smell is awesome too.I use 13%
    Last edited by Steve K; 03-07-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I couldn't agree more about TPA's Horchata. It's been my afternoon vape (at 10%) for about 3 months now.

Don't you love it when you can get some nice, well-balanced, complexity in one flavor bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker II View Post
    I couldn't agree more about TPA's Horchata. It's been my afternoon vape (at 10%) for about 3 months now.

Don't you love it when you can get some nice, well-balanced, complexity in one flavor bottle?
    I do love this flavor but I seem to use around 13% -15% simply because it is a tame flavor and is smooth and creamy and awesome.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i tried this a few months back and it was horrible to me? tasted nothing horchata at 15%. i havent touched it since but i may try again... was any steeping necessary?

Senior Member ECF Veteran Starlyte2's Avatar

I'm going after this one right now!

Quote Originally Posted by solardrgn View Post
    i tried this a few months back and it was horrible to me? tasted nothing horchata at 15%. i havent touched it since but i may try again... was any steeping necessary?
    No no steeping at all,It has a creamy cinnamon egg nog type of flavor more on the rice milk side.Was good right out of bottle.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by solardrgn View Post
    I had the same experience. It was very strong on the cinnamon side, but mine was TFA from Wizard Labs. I thought that TPA and TFA were the same company now though..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast