LorAnns Flavor oils
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By erinarthur222
  • 1 Post By DrZhil

Thread: LorAnns Flavor oils

Cool LorAnns Flavor oils

Bavarian Creme is really good. trying Cola today ..I got some lime to mix with cola but it smells a little like household cleaner . just beginning mixing my own . oh the banana cream really good too .
    Last edited by erinarthur222; 10-20-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: mispelled
    fadifafitto and partyannimal like this.

Full Member Verified Member

I used loranns for the first time last night. Orange cream is really good.. But a little goes a looooong way :-) Let me know how the lime cola comes out.

-rez

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rez667 View Post
    I used loranns for the first time last night. Orange cream is really good.. But a little goes a looooong way :-) Let me know how the lime cola comes out.

-rez
    What % are you using?
    SLIPPY_EEL likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran SLIPPY_EEL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HilseeJ View Post
    What % are you using?
    im also on the hunt for %'s, I have a few loran flavours on the way

I used 6% of the orange cream, and it was almost over powering. The root beer is kinda nasty imo.

Good luck :-)

-Rez

I just ordered 12 drams of assorted flavors yesterday. I'll make sure to post reviews on each with %. Remember, Loranns is strong, about 3-4 times the strength of many others but if you use to much, mix it with some more PG/VG/Nic mix to dilute it.

So, I used Lorann's Cranberry at 10% with a 70/30 (VG/PG) mix and after the first week of steeping, it still tastes amazing! It's starting to dig in to the juice for a slightly bolder flavor which I was expecting and it is on point. I did use a little bit of sweetener when I made it because of taste preference. The flavor is just awesome though.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by militiascene View Post
    So, I used Lorann's Cranberry at 10% with a 70/30 (VG/PG) mix and after the first week of steeping, it still tastes amazing! It's starting to dig in to the juice for a slightly bolder flavor which I was expecting and it is on point. I did use a little bit of sweetener when I made it because of taste preference. The flavor is just awesome though.
    did you happen to get any of the orange cream? i am thinking perhaps i got a bad batch as in it's really dark colored and has zero orange smell. ( i havent mixed with it yet )

Blog Entries

I got a few Lorannes from wizard labs. A few of them were actual Loranne oils - cappuchino and orange brandy have sweet almond oil and Kona coffee has both almond and canola oils. So they went to the kitchen rather than the e-juice toolbox.

The cappuchino was pretty good in a chocolate custard - tho the kids would have preferred I doubled the cocoa and left the cappuchino out. The other two are still in the kitchen next to the vanilla and such.