Double chocolate CA
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By raptor63

Thread: Double chocolate CA

Default Double chocolate CA

After ready reviews on double chocolate and steep times I was apprehensive on trying it out. What an amazing flavor it is. I give it 4.5 out of 5. I mixed a 50 50 mix and tried it after 3 dates steep. Good vape after 3 days. After 7 days even better. I am sorry I have not vaped it by its self but have mixed it with whipped cream or espresso. I have some peanut butter from FA arriving this week and look forward to mixing both. Hope this review is helpful to others as it is the first review I have ever posted.. I mixed at 12%.
    Last edited by raptor63; 02-16-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: percent add
    sando7 likes this.

It is the bomb!!! I made a Smores' and it was fantastic. Wonderful chocolate and it has yet to gunk up my coils!!!

Full Member Verified Member

YES!! I LOVE that flavor! Of all the 40-50 flavors I use\have it's the one I've had to re-order the most. It's one of the reasons most of my flavors are Capellas. I haven't really had any problems with my coils from it either, can't say enough about it!

ash

Quote Originally Posted by raptor63 View Post
    After ready reviews on double chocolate and steep times I was apprehensive on trying it out. What an amazing flavor it is. I give it 4.5 out of 5. I mixed a 50 50 mix and tried it after 3 dates steep. Good vape after 3 days. After 7 days even better. I am sorry I have not vaped it by its self but have mixed it with whipped cream or espresso. I have some peanut butter from FA arriving this week and look forward to mixing both. Hope this review is helpful to others as it is the first review I have ever posted.. I mixed at 12%.
    What company sells the double chocolate?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

I'm going to reorder from Capellas I'll definitely have to try some of that Thanks- ww