Florida Panhandle check in. - Page 18
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Florida Panhandle check in.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey all I just found the panhandle thread (thanks for the link NCC). Too tired to read the whole thread this morning but will catch up soon.

I am a good planner and organizer (excpet when it comes to my house ) I was the chairperson of the employee activities comittee at work before I got stuck back on night shift. Speaking of, being on night shift does limit me somewhat (businesses tend to not answer the phone at 2 am. ) but I am usually up a while in the morning and could get some things done.

OK, I am starting to sound like I am applying for a job, so I will just say I look forward to getting to know my fellow Floridians.

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

well...find a place, set a date and post it !

If you build it...they will come !

NCC
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nice weather for the next couple weeks ...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi, guys. I'm brand-new and don't live in the Panhandle (I'm near Tampa)... but our son goes to school in Tally so I do get to visit up there once in awhile. If you have a meet I could plan my trip to visit him at the same time. That would be pretty cool!
    NCC and tidegirl like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah nice weather (today's storms excluded) just not beach weather. My niece was talking about wanting to go to the island yesterday. Which is really crazy for her. She is so cold natured she would probably stay bundled in a blanket, and definitely wouldn't leave the boat and get in the water to get to the island.

Drip Tip Hoarder Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

We took the day off and went to the beach! What a perfect day-warm weather with the perfect breeze and the sun peeking through here and there. I love days like today.

NCC
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tidegirl View Post
    Yeah nice weather (today's storms excluded) just not beach weather. My niece was talking about wanting to go to the island yesterday. Which is really crazy for her. She is so cold natured she would probably stay bundled in a blanket, and definitely wouldn't leave the boat and get in the water to get to the island.
    The funny thing is, I took a drive out to PCBch today, motivated by the storms, LOL. The first time I'd been out there in a couple months.

Even though I like cloudy/rainy/stormy ... I was kinda surprised to see tourists walking about in the rain with the temperature in the mid 60s. A bit cool to be wet to the skin. But, otherwise, my time of year (soon to end).

Nice I found some locals on here. Well anyways Hi guys and Gals from crestview FL!!!!!!
    HzG8rGrl, NCC and SpEcTReCHieF like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran SlimXero's Avatar

Checking in from Pensacola. Anyone know if the brick and mortar store on Pine Forest has decent prices? Selection?
    Vamo V3/Chinese Dripper/FlavorZ by Joe Pink Lemonade - SVD/iClear 30/E-Liquid Gold Dragon's Blood - Chi-You #3901/Kayfun Lite/Space Jam's Starship 1

Super Member ECF Veteran SlimXero's Avatar

Prices there are crazy high for devices, but he has a decent selection of liquids and the prices are ok (10ml for $10, 3 10ml for $25)
    NCC likes this.
    Vamo V3/Chinese Dripper/FlavorZ by Joe Pink Lemonade - SVD/iClear 30/E-Liquid Gold Dragon's Blood - Chi-You #3901/Kayfun Lite/Space Jam's Starship 1