Anyone in Broward County? - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Anyone in Broward County?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MiamiMom63's Avatar

Hi, Mark. Our next one is the last Sunday in October, 10/27! And it's a costume vape meet, if you are in the mood! lol. Should be fun! Would love for you to come out. So glad you decided to pick up on trying to vape again. Best of luck to you! We are also on facebook as well as our website below in my banner to stay updated. I need to update the website for next month though
    Check out our Vape Meets for South Florida at www.southfloridavapers.com

I have a job opportunity for a vape store for anyone who is interested. Its located in broward and is a sales job that is salary for 40 hrs a week contact me at 4012062453

Senior Member ECF Veteran bckane's Avatar

Just a quick note Keith over at Diamond Vapors..............just opened there new store
    Diamond Vapor
    MiamiMom63 and StrangeCloudz like this.

Diamond Vapor is in broward and their liquid is off the chain!
    MiamiMom63 likes this.

Diamond Vapor was really helpful when i went in and knew what they were talking about and thier liquids were amazing! they are located in hollywood off of US1 and johnson

Quote Originally Posted by DomChin View Post
    Hey guys, new guy here in Fort Lauderdale. Been off analogs for 5 weeks now, thanks to my ego setup, which is being upgraded to a ZMAX V3. Been going to vapor burst mainly, but checking out some more places today. One off university and Broward. Any others places you guys know of, let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bamf954 View Post
    I have a job opportunity for a vape store for anyone who is interested. Its located in broward and is a sales job that is salary for 40 hrs a week contact me at 4012062453
    If I didn't work for the state id jump on this opportunity!!!
    Sentinel M16 Clone | Rocket (Kayfun 3.1 Clone) RBA | AW 18650 2000mAh 3.7v
    JM Mech | V5 RDA | AW 18650 2000mAh 3.7v
    Follow me on Twitter

I have tried Vapor Burst's juice - yuck! Sorry... plus their prices on equipment are high compared to Diamond Vapor! It is worth the extra miles to go to Diamond Vapor in Hollywood plus their juice is very good in my opinion! Its quality juice and stays true to taste over the long haul! Its so nice to have a B&M in our area that has great prices on equipment and quality juice! Love Breakfast in France, Butterscotch Rocks, 954, Potion... even picked up the Epic Juice brand there - Applie Jax and Air Headz today and I can't put it down! Yum!

I look forward to coming out to the VapeMeet next Sunday for my first time! Looking forward to the demo!
    MiamiMom63 likes this.

I'm looking forward to meeting you next Sunday, Joanne. I think I will be dressed as a geisha. Lol. It's a costume meet this time but you don't have to dress up if you don't want to.

I'm in Davie Florida and as luck (or fate) would have it, lol, a vape store opened by my house the day after I decided to try to quit ciggys and start vaping (two and a half weeks ago). Anyway, the store is on the corner of Stirling and University in the same Plaza as HomeDepot but on the Stirling Road side (next to FireHouse Subs). The name is Vape Queen. I got my set-up there (two vision spinners and two Kanger Mini IIs and a few other bits and bobs) and also some juice. They also have the bigger and fancier batteries and stuff (which I don't understand how to use yet, lol). They have a "vape bar" so you can taste prior to buying. Comparing their prices to what was on the internet, their juice and equipment is very reasonable. They also carry Five Pawns and you can taste it at their vape bar. Anyone else in the Davie area???

I'm right around the corner from Vape Queen but haven't checked it out yet. I will soon though. I make all my own juice and build my coils so I don't buy much. Lol. I'm about a block east of University off Stirling. Howdy, neighbor!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast