Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Why Choose FSUSA?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You guys are awesome! The way everyone that works there signs the receipts is very heart warming! The juices are high quality and vape so well!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Darth Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Coupon code does not work, just missed out on the independence day sale, wanted to try FSUSA, but once got to checkout to find it over $5 for shipping 2 30mil bottles, brought my total to nearly $40, think I will pass till hopefully there is a new coupon code or sale, that shipping is over the top.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Nailz,

FSUSA uses flat-rate priority mail shipping. So, whether you order 2 bottles or 10 bottles, the shipping is the same price. Also, they charge less than the actual cost for shipping. So, no, the shipping cost isn't over the top.

I love, love FSUSA!!!!!! I stopped smoking on July 1st, I had my EGO kit from a different shop and the flavor that came with it was just ok so I couldn't hang up the analogs for good..on the 1st I was in your shop on Broadway and tried different flavors..I got a 5 pack and was hooked, I can't get enough of your juices, I was in your shop again just a couple days ago..I love it there, such a nice environment..keep up the GREAT work!!! Oh, BTW, my step dad tried flavors from a different shop and was not at all happy, he won't be switching again, he loves you too..btw we drive from Douglas, down by the border!!!
    Elphaba13 likes this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011