Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Why Choose FSUSA?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

18g blunt is good. we have 5g bone needles for some stuff

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just take the needle off the syringe when filling it, wipe the syringe with a paper towel, and then put the needle back on. Makes it all quick and easy.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I was just thinking of something, vaping away on some RY4...

RY4 is a pretty dark juice. But if I peel back the sticker a bit and put the bottle over a book, I can still read through it. That's how clear it is.

Most dark juices are murky. Why? Not sure I want to know. But FSUSA juices just look cleaner, and my atties hold up better with less frequent cleaning too. I used to have to clean my atties about 5 times a week. Now I've dropped it back to twice a week, and I bet I could even get away with once a week.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    I used to have to clean my atties about 5 times a week. Now I've dropped it back to twice a week, and I bet I could even get away with once a week.
    Once a week???

Heck, that's how often I give ME a good bath!

If I need it ...
    Last edited by TexasT; 12-26-2010 at 03:04 AM.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    Most dark juices are murky. Why? Not sure I want to know. But FSUSA juices just look cleaner, and my atties hold up better with less frequent cleaning too. I used to have to clean my atties about 5 times a week. Now I've dropped it back to twice a week, and I bet I could even get away with once a week.
    I use cartomizers, but before using FSUSA juices, dark liquids, especially if they were over 20% VG used to destroy my cartomizers. I was lucky if I managed to refill one more than twice. With FSUSA's RY4, RY5, and Thin Mints, I can refill a cartomizer quite a few times. I'm using a cartomizer right now filled with RY5 and I've been using it for over a week!

Super Member ECF Veteran Nixsdaddy's Avatar

Heck, I have a few 306 cartos left that I have been using for the last month. And they are still pumping vapor. I rinse them out about once a week and they are awesome. I attribute this to the quality of the juice.

Currently using a NCV 5V boxmod, Madvapes Gold Rush @ 6V, and my own creation: The SuperCell mod (5.2V, 8000mAh)

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just received my first order and love it! RY4 is yummy and the shipping speed was top notch (especially considering I made my order on Christmas Eve). Love that you are a "onestop" shop. I was able to pick up cartos, juice, and misc all at the same place. I'll use one of my kids words to describe it...awesomesauce. :P

Im a first time customer 'international'.... i've heard alot of good things about the juices and cant wait to try them.

It still says 'processing' when i check my order on the website... does that mean that the order is on the way or does it mean that the order is still being put together... maybe someone with experience can clarify?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi mohsaf, I've spent a lot of time in the UAE and I'm glad to see you on here with us! Welcome!

FSUSA juices are individually made for each order and when you get the message that it is Processing, that means it is still being made and hasn't shipped yet. When it actually ships, you should get an e-mail that tells you it is on its way.

I hope your order gets to you quickly and that you enjoy it.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

choose us because we are constantly formulating new flavors and constantly trying to invent flavors that will keep you from ever going back to anologs again
    fluids are the key. with the right flavors you will always stay vaping

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast