Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Why Choose FSUSA?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran GIMike's Avatar

I see nobody has mentioned the AWESOME customer service. I just got an email from Angie about my order. It was just a short thank you is all it was. But that's the great thing about it, that's all it was. It wasn't a small thank you in a tiny section of my invoice page. They really like to make sure their customers feel like people, not an order. It's what has kept me coming back. $5 for shipping on 1 30 ml bottle of juice is kinda high, almost double some places, but if that's what I have to pay, so be it. It gets to me very quickly and, did I mention the customer service?
    Cheri411 likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Hi GIMike! I'm glad you're happy with FSUSA's customer service. FSUSA charges the same flat rate shipping for all packages. So honestly, your better off ordering more than one bottle at a time. I typically order every six to eight weeks and then stock up on anything that I'm low on.

div
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Customer service ROCKS! And so is their juice, it's #1 all the way. I have tried another supplier when I started out and it's so easy to see and taste what the diff is, really.
    And I converted 2 more people today to FSUSA juice...that American Spirit gets ya.
    Vaping Oct/Nov 2010... Analog free Jan 2, 2011....GO ME!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran GIMike's Avatar

The only thing I didn't get were business cards. But, when I looked at my invoice, it seemed as if everybody in the company had signed it. Even got some personal remarks on it Also, even though I ordered just the 1 juice, it looks as if it was checked by 3 people before shipping out. Just wish I could afford to order more at a time lol.
    waylonjessi4ever likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Elphaba13's Avatar

Yeah, I love the little notes!

And just wait til they make a mistake, then you really know whether a company has good customer service! Order before last was missing the 3 empty 5ml bottles I ordered. So to me, no biggie. Emailed, let them know, and asked if I could just get them included whenever I place my next order.

20mins later I got a response from Corey. So apologetic, said they'd be in the next order. I replied and said it was no drama, this stuff happens. And got another email apologizing for the inconvenience.

When I made my last order, the bottles were there, the instructions to include them was handwritten on my invoice and circled about 3 times.

It was $1.50 worth of empty bottles, and FSUSA responded as though it was life saving equipment (or even more vital - a bottle of hopscotch!)

THAT, my friends, is customer service. And why I was happy to become a Supplier Associate.
    Still love my TT, but now he's all better I've reclaimed my Witch.

Super Member ECF Veteran ParrotLover's Avatar

I LOVE FreedomSmokeUSA!!! It just so happens that today I placed an order but for some reason (the cyber demons) must have done something and the order did not go through. Later on in the day, I noticed that I hadn't received a confirmation email. I called FreedomSmoke (at around 4PM PDT) and got a very polite gal on the other end. I explained to her that I never received a confirmation email. She checked from her end and sure enough..... No order had been received. Because it was already so late in the day, she informed me that unfortunately, my order probably wouldn't be able to go out the same day (not their fault).

I immediately placed the order again and received the conformation email this time.... A good thing but still bummed I'd be receiving my order a day later than I had anticipated.

About two hours later, I received a confirmation that my order had been shipped!!! Wow! Absolutely stellar customer service!

So yes, FreedomSmokeUSA is the best! Great flavors, excellent quality and very personal customer service! I feel like a friend every time I receive an order from them and see the 'thank you' notes from several employees.... A very nice and personal touch indeed.

My only *gripe* is that a few months ago I received a defected 801 drip tip that I called and spoke to them about a couple of days after receiving it. I was told they'd send another one and I never received it. When I followed up on it, the person I spoke with thought I was joking. With this being said, I'm out an 801 stainless steel drip dip..... Win some, lose some, I guess.

All in all, however, I still love FreedomSmoke's high quality liquids.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

call again, ask to speak to kristen, she will take care of you
    David

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

fsusa offers it all for ejuices!!!!!!! tons of flavors (and they are always adding more) There is not one bumm ejuice I have gotten from FSUSA (no "bad batches") I like most of the flavors and the flavors I dont like are not disgusting, my tastebuds just dont like them,,,,it is not the quality of the ejuice.
    customer services, problem solving EVERYTHING about fsusa is great..they really put a great company together
    HOW ABOUT THE PROCESSING AND SHIPPING OF ORDERS!!!!!! Holy crap....lighting speed....
    FSUSA has spoiled me rotten
    Thanks Freedom Smoke USA

Thanks, David.... I will definitely give Kristen a call!

My goodness! I have just received the order I had placed LATE on Friday afternoon.

Even though my order had not gone through the first time, which was early on Friday morning (due to the cyber demons), when I placed it again in the late afternoon, these awesome peeps at FSUSA still managed to ship my order out the same day

If yesterday would not have been a holiday, I would have gotten my order yesterday. The super fast processing/shipping is absolutely mind boggling to me! FSUSA mixes stellar e-juices in record time, WITHOUT sacrificing the quality and taste.

I ordered four flavors.... but I'm unable to break myself away from the first flavor I opted to try from this order (Blueberry Pancake 18mg nic.) because it is so incredibly yummy! I don't know what to say, other than these guys totally *nailed it*. The Blueberry Pancake e-juice simply has no room for improvement. I am able to taste the blueberry, the pancake AND the maple syrup..... And the flavors are *blended* together quite nicely. One flavor is not overpowering the other.

If any of you out there happen to be *sitting on the fence* wondering if FSUSA's Blueberry Pancake is any good, there is no need to wonder any longer, go ahead and make your purchase. You will NOT be disappointed. Oh, BTW.... no need to request a double shot of flavoring for this one. It's perfect just the way they make it

I am always sent a sample bottle of one of their flavors, which I feel is a very nice touch, in addition to the nice personal comments and signatures that are always included in the copy of my invoice.

This time, it was a 3ml sample of Root Beer (24mg). Although I am not a root beer lover by any means of the imagination, I must admit, this root beer smells quite delish! I'm even tempted to try it. Having said this, I will make sure a fellow root beer vaper ends up with this sample bottle.... It's smells too good to just store in a cupboard or toss in the trash.

Thank you, FSUSA for continuing to make my vaping experience a pleasurable one. Keep up your awesome work

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast