Why Choose FSUSA? - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Why Choose FSUSA?

Full Member ECF Veteran

well, i just sent an email thanking david and folks, and i thought i would put it up here as well.

granted, i have probably only ordered juice from a half-dozen different places or so, but i realized pretty quickly that fsusa had the best juice for my money. their applewood is my go-to, all-day vape. i'm not sure how many times i have ordered from them over the last year, but i have been pleased with their prices, selection, and service every time.

today, i am impressed again. i ordered some attys earlier this week, and realized a day or two later that i was almost out of my applewood juice, and placed another order. i did put in a note that i hoped i would get it quickly, before i ran out. i didn't expect to see that juice until monday or so.

i just checked the mail today (saturday), and i received both orders together in one box. i'm impressed that juice came so quickly, and doubly impressed that they were paying enough attention and/or have their software system (or whatever system they use to keep track of customers and orders) running smoothly enough that someone noticed both orders came to me, and they shipped accordingly.

just one more reason i will continue to shop with them, and i recommend them to anyone looking for a good juice supplier.
    Amy41996 likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

oh, and one more thing - i'm looking at the two invoices, and not only do they have little notes of thanks from the folks who filled the order, but it is clear from the various markings that my order was double checked not once, but twice! you can even tell that all the little details (ml of juice, mg of nic, and pg/vg percentage, and NOT JUST flavor) were double-checked!

WOW
    SecondChance, Amy41996 and Adrena like this.

a great place with great people & customer service. Will be back there again shortly.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

This is pretty much the only place I shop now. The thoroughness, friendliness, fantastic selection and speedy delivery is unparalleled.

No I am not affiliated in any way. Just a satisfied customer!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran GIMike's Avatar

I think I'll be going back there today to get some more juice. I've been waiting on a custom-made sample from a contest and if it was good, I was going to order some. Been awhile and haven't heard anything, so I'm gonna have to get my go-to juice from FSUSA.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just set myself up for DIY thank you FSUSA.
    ͼწͽ.☆.`**.☆.`**. ☆ (⋗წ⋖) ☆ .**`.☆.**`.☆.ͼწͽ

Moved On ECF Veteran

I ordered yesterday, at 2pm my time. Just got notification (10.14am my time) that it's at the post office for shipping. They are so quick! (And it wasn't a small order, and included both juice AND hardware)

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Starting out DIY was no small order either. But I love all juices I have tried out of FSUSA 100% each and every one. So I did not hesitate on such a large order with a family I have come to trust.
    ͼწͽ.☆.`**.☆.`**. ☆ (⋗წ⋖) ☆ .**`.☆.**`.☆.ͼწͽ

Moved On ECF Veteran

Thats good to hear! I don't even consider DIY - I'm not great at that sort of thing (I spill stuff everywhere just mixing a drink!), and can only imagine the mess I'd make! I know it's more expensive (but still nothing on cigarettes!), but I just get all my juices pre made. I'm always impressed by DIY-ers.
    Adrena likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba13 View Post
    I ordered yesterday, at 2pm my time. Just got notification (10.14am my time) that it's at the post office for shipping. They are so quick! (And it wasn't a small order, and included both juice AND hardware)
    You placed another order? Are you ordering almost weekly now? Elpha - if you don't watch it, your husband might try to make you budget your money. Or even worse, not let you buy new shoes!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast