Why Choose FSUSA? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Why Choose FSUSA?

Moved On ECF Veteran

Forgive me father, it has been 4 weeks since my last order...
    Adrena and ParrotLover like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

So you're going to be dishonest with the church? Maureen - where's your volleyball?

Moved On ECF Veteran

Seriously! It took over 3 weeks to get here!!!
    SecondChance likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This forum Is our confessional and the Vaping bar is our church right?
    SecondChance likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

OH..OH...I got my Like button back!! So excited....

SC

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow, there IS a full service supplier close to home. The wife and I quit smoking and started Vap'n about a month ago after I picked a couple of knock kits at the corner store. We both had tried to quit numerous times over the years. After deciding this would work I spent several days looking for a local place to buy better equipment. Unable to locate anything I went online and have been buying from several suppliers on the East Coast. They have been awesome, fast shipping, fair prices and great customer service. The OP's title is "Why Choose FSUSA". My question is "Why should I change to FSUSA". Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Signed

Moved On ECF Veteran

1. Amazing juice
    2. Huge flavour range (over 400)
    3. Unrivaled customer service
    4. Friendly staff
    5. Only seller of the Jessy in your country
    6. Orders usually sent within 24 hours
    7. Really good resolution of any issues
    8. All juices mixed fresh when you order
    9. Incredibly attractive Supplier Associates (come on, I had to!)

ETA: 10. A free sample with every order
    Last edited by Elphaba13; 09-17-2011 at 12:11 AM.

What she said "points up" That and the fact if you have time they have a lounge you can kick back and relax in and try flavors til you have smoke coming out your ears Good deal to find the one ya like !

Super Member ECF Veteran

I will say FSUSA has been my only liquid supplier for about 9 months. I go only go through roughly 100ml a month in my household. The customer service is awesome, the notes are great, and the samples are cool. Recently I was very impressed, I recieved my order in 2 business days and the sample I recieved was awesome. 99 bananas was very good, as matter of fact I need to order more cause the 3ml was just a tease. My wife loves it and so do I. If I could get my mod batteries and the CISCO or IKV atties, I wouldnt shop anywhere else. Thanks FSUSA

FreedomSmokeUSA=

Granted, most of my orders consist of the novelty flavors like bacon and pizza or others you can't find anywhere else, but I've tried other more normal flavors and they are also good, I highly recommend trying Funky Monkey if you like a banana/kiwi/green apple flavor, or even try Baby-Back Ribs if you're feeling daring (seriously, it's good, tastes like smoked meat). Most of their flavors are very accurate and pure, and they've done their homework. Also, I hate vg with every fiber of my being, but some of their eliquids only come in 50%pg/50%vg. I can usually pick out the vg in most eliquids, even if it's 90%pg/10%vg, but not with FreedomSmoke! I don't taste one bit of vg in anything I've ordered from them, which is a huge bonus in my book. I've even met David and other representatives from FreedomSmoke at Vapefest, and I must say, they were extremely friendly and very helpful with whatever questions I had. Once I get more money saved up, or I finally satisfy my craving for novelty flavors, I'll definitely be ordering more regularly from this company. Thanks guys!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast