Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Why Choose FSUSA?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

kosher vg makes all the difference in the world

*Official*Leg*Humper* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Honestly, I like FSUSA because... well... David has yet to say "SHUT THE @#$%^ UP!!!" when I am rambling on the phone.

That, and all my flavors are steeped 8 months to a year!

-LD
    TexasT, SecondChance and Cassie like this.
    Feel free to FB me: http://www.facebook.com/lorddavon, Skype ID: LordDavon, Vaping Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/davsolomon/videos

Quote Originally Posted by mauisun View Post
    kosher vg makes all the difference in the world
    It sure does!
    SecondChance likes this.

why?

There are not too many quality ejuice suppliers in the US. I had tried a few places before I discovered freedomsmokeusa and while a few were of quality the prices I was paying were pretty steep.

I tried a few that were very inexpensive, priced closer to what freedomsmokeusa charges and they had to be the worst ejuices I have tried. So, in short.. they sell the best, un-matched quality while also being the most diverse flavor availability anywhere without challenge.

If they charged the same as most suppliers It would still be a deal... (and I dread saying that because they could up the prices and I would gladly pay)

Some of the ejuices out there tasted like someone put dead fish in the ejuice.. others were so watery I labored to work out what they could have done to mess up such a simple formula. PG/VG/Flavor.. er, where did these folks go wrong?

There are only 1-2 suppliers that have a similar high quality to freedomsmokeusa ejuice but what made me seek out Freedomsmokeusa was that the inexpensive price of ecig juice in contrast to what I was spending smoking every week started to wear off.. I realized that these expectations of like 5ml bottles that were supposed to last so long were greatly overestimated. I needed like 30, 60, 120ml bottles at a reasonable price.

I read on this forum (the larger forum) about this tiramisu ejuice sold by freedomsmokeusa and instantly I knew I needed to try it. Then I saw the price.. hmmmm? Well, I got my order so fast it made my head spin.. then the flavor from this tiramisu just blew me away. I had not tasted anything so distinct, so authentic since I began vaping.

We live in uncertain times with lots of change and a big boy network trying to squash anything good that comes our way.

I'll support Freedomsmokeusa into the depths of hell.. and I ask that it be established that they are not mere ecig/ejuice suppliers.... that's not fair to them.

They are a family who is working so hard I am only glad it's not my business.. because they are frickin miracle workers getting out shipments, offering such high quality products at rock bottom prices. yeah... it's easy to become picky about some detail but I say open your eyes and realize how great and vital this service is... it's not just a business it is a public service.

Support them to ensure they thrive. Let them set the market tone on ejuices and force other sellers to anti up or dry up.

I can't imagine anyone making a living selling ejuice unless they are selling volume.. so imagine how hard these good folks work to make it happen, every day, 7 days a week.

They dont' even have to sell hardware. (which is expensive and risky to stock because you never know what new trend will end up forcing you to hold onto all this stuff no one wants)

Lastly.. (yeah I am long winded.. that's me) customer service. Geeeze!, they work too hard. Really... It is staggering to deal with them as I can see how much effort is put into what they do.

It's easy to look good when you handle a few orders every day... but I suspect these folks are doing a very large volume of orders.. and when you are running so many orders a day you have to work really hard to keep it all going smoothly.

Even the smallest mistake can mess up your entire week at that point.. and i don't think your average person can fully understand what that is like. I see a lot of unhappy people here and there who have some issue with suppliers of all kinds related to ecigarettes but I have to say that 98% of those complaints comes from people who just don't get it.. they don't really understand how much effort is being put forth to support them from the very company they are upset about.

Any who.. Freedomsmoke USA can be your best friend if you love to vape. I can't understand why anyone would go elsewhere after trying Freedomsmoke USA.

I could go on.. but I think I already have.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba13 View Post
    Yeah, I love the little notes!

And just wait til they make a mistake, then you really know whether a company has good customer service! Order before last was missing the 3 empty 5ml bottles I ordered. So to me, no biggie. Emailed, let them know, and asked if I could just get them included whenever I place my next order.

20mins later I got a response from Corey. So apologetic, said they'd be in the next order. I replied and said it was no drama, this stuff happens. And got another email apologizing for the inconvenience.

When I made my last order, the bottles were there, the instructions to include them was handwritten on my invoice and circled about 3 times.

It was $1.50 worth of empty bottles, and FSUSA responded as though it was life saving equipment (or even more vital - a bottle of hopscotch!)

THAT, my friends, is customer service. And why I was happy to become a Supplier Associate.

what are the advantages of being a supplier associate? and how does one get to be one.?????

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Elphaba13's Avatar

The advantage is getting to help people out on this fine forum! David calls us the little worker bees. But really we derail a lot of stuff.

I was asked to be one as there weren't any in my time zone and I'm a rowdy type!
    Still love my TT, but now he's all better I've reclaimed my Witch.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

well said elpha

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Elphaba13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mauisun View Post
    well said elpha
    What, that we derail stuff, or that I'm rowdy? lol
    Still love my TT, but now he's all better I've reclaimed my Witch.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba13 View Post
    The advantage is getting to help people out on this fine forum! David calls us the little worker bees. But really we derail a lot of stuff.

I was asked to be one as there weren't any in my time zone and I'm a rowdy type!
    We definitely derail a lot of stuff.

You might also have been asked since you have red hair. I have dark brown hair, but have a lot of red highlights when I'm in the sun alot. I think all FSUSA associates should have red hair or red highlights.
    technovapir likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran waylonjessi4ever's Avatar

Didn't know where to post but i just ordered your sampler pack of tobacco 5 pk in 18 mg in hopes of finding some new juices i love .Next i will try some new menthols ....iam a regular user of one other company but decided i needed to expand my horizons as far as juices Cant wait to get it !

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast