Why Choose FSUSA?
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Why Choose FSUSA?

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Why Choose FSUSA?

Many folks don't really take the time to read the front page of the web site when placing an order and I think that it provides some crucial information. So I will make it easy for you and post it here-

We are suppliers of the worlds finest e-juices. We also stock a wide variety of Hardware for beginners to die-hard enthusiasts. About our fluids and why you should buy from us instead of the next guy who has cheaper prices. First off, our Juices are made of completely American USDA certified and inspected ingredients. All except for our flavors. We are a national and worldwide distributor for FlavourArt in Italy. Recognized as the worlds foremost finest in flavorings. Our Nicotine is 99.999 percent pure and certified by U.S. labs. Our pg and vg are made in labs in the U.S. and the vg is certified kosher by a Jewish Rabbi. Basically we only put 4 ingredients in our juices. nicotine,pg,vg,flavor. We DO NOT put water, alcohol or any other kind of cut in our juices. Our juices are the worlds finest for a reason, we will not compromise flavor by watering down our product just to make a few extra dollars off a sale.. Sure, you can find cheaper bottles of juices out there. We would ask you to place our bottle next to theirs, smell the two, then taste the two. You will immediately understand why we wont compromise our juices. We are Vapers just like you, and what we put in our own bodies is nothing short of the best there is. So again, welcome to FreedomSmokeUSA.
    We are a Tucson,Arizona family owned company. We have 7 children and a strong work ethic. That family owned atmosphere is reflected in product packaging, shipping, and communications and are well reflected in who we are, and why you should choose to buy products from us.

David,Pamela & The Kids >>>>>>>>> Carolle,JoshuaElisa,Dalya,Ari,Marrek,Bethany
    CALL US TOLL FREE ANYTIME 1-800-705-7013
    SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE, USE THIS CODE FOR 10% OFF YOUR ORDER. code= freedomsmokeusa
    elpresidente and m30r like this.

*Official*Leg*Humper* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I knew you never slept!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Too Many Flavors

Too many flavors to try to sleep!

Super Member ECF Veteran

That and the great sales they always run

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Motorpsychle View Post
    That and the great sales they always run
    Good to see you! I haven't seen you in awhile.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Salem. Been around, just been reading rather than posting much lately.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Okay... where do I find the energy to keep up with you Salem?

Ultra Member

With regard to others "cutting" the liquid, you will find that FSUSA juices are much thicker than most. So perhaps many others do cut them with water, etc. When I got my first order I was like... wow... much thicker.

I am currently puffing their espresso as I type. Very smooth, great taste, IMO.
    Last edited by DocWyatt; 11-08-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DocWyatt View Post
    With regard to others "cutting" the liquid, you will find that FSUSA juices are much thicker than most. So perhaps many others do cut them with water, etc. When I got my first order I was like... wow... much thicker.

I am currently puffing their espresso as I type. Very smooth, great taste, IMO.
    Yeah they sure are thicker, I can barely get my FSUSA juices to go thru my 20ga syringe. Anyone know what works better, like 16/18ga?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I use a 14 guage. It seems to work ok.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast