Juice Review Thread?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Juice Review Thread??

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Denrock316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbskts View Post
    Holy Crap Denrock- That was awesome- thank you- now we know this will stay where people need to look when they want to order new flavors. You have tried almost all of them?!
    I think I've tried about 55 out of 184. I have tried most of the ones that to me looked good. I am sure there are probably many great ones I haven't tasted yet, but I plan to try lots more once the vape lounge is opened.

Ohhh- I didn't even notice that you are from Tucson!!!! You need to be camped out on their front porch soon as they open the doors- how awesome!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I notice that there isn't a review yet on Tutti Fruitti. I am vaping it now at and it is about 2 weeks old. It taste like juciy fruit gum and has a slight pink flavor. I need to probably let it steep longer because the flavor will get stonger but don't want to put it down. Now David needs to have another sale so I can get a bigger bottle than 10ml. Mine is at 12mg and 50/50.

wv

You guys are going to bankrupt me I got my first bottle of Rocking Chair yesterday so I'm hoping to wait at least a week to give it a try. However in the same order I picked up my first bottles of Tootsie Roll and Watermelon Bubblegum.

I just tried the Tootsie Roll and guess what it taste like? Tootsie Rolls. But I'm going to try my very best to let it steep for a week. I couldn't resist and did vape a couple drops of Watermelon Bubble Gum yesterday before decapping. It was nice then. I have some on my 306 LR right now which is causing me to stop typing to take drags.

I ordered it in 30 ml and can see that I will have to get 120 mls if I ever expect to see what it's like after a good steepage period because this bottle will be gone quick. Hey David, I really hope Watermelon Bubblegum will be one of the Gold Label juices. May be the only way I get to vape it aged.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Denrock316's Avatar

I hope they set aside some good size batches quite awhile ago or Gold Label juice could be 3-6 months away.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbskts View Post
    Ohhh- I didn't even notice that you are from Tucson!!!! You need to be camped out on their front porch soon as they open the doors- how awesome!
    You can join my new club; The Jealous of Denrock's Location Club.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Denrock first off that is a great list thanks! But like Heartbskts, and AB said, you are killing me, I have been going through and making a list of gotta try this one from your reviews.

I might have to see if David does financing.

I just got my first order the other day and had to sample them right away, got Bubblegum, French Toast, and Hopscotch. Your reviews are spot on. I have put them away, its hard to believe they will get better.

I also got a sample of Wyatt Earp, it had a nice brown color, notice I said had it's just about gone.
    FSUSA is going to be my only juice stop from here on out.

I guess you need to get busy you still have 100 more juices to review for us!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sitting here waiting on Den to review the remainder.
    When life has you on an uphill climb, take comfort in the fact that you're mooning everyone behind you.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Free2BMe View Post
    Sitting here waiting on Den to review the remainder.
    Free - I love you new avatar! Hmmm... not so sure now. You look a bit frightened.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast